Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Looks like only 17 and 18 available on NDC lol. Did nike ever tweet OOS yesterday?

But u 100% disagreed with me when I said it isn't even plausible to think NIKE would mix in GM pairs with real pairs right? Well I didn't even post that I just posted that I agreed with it.
Are you high or something? Did I say that Nike would do that OR possibly some  retailers ? And I said that this is PLAUSIBLE not DEFINITE. We don't live in a perfect world man. I'm not a kiddo playin' around, I'm very careful at what I write.

I'm sorry but I won't continue replying to any relative post, as I want to respect the forum rules regarding GM talk.

Good looks to the poster that post the Nike wishlist work around this morning. Was able to cop after striking out yesterday. Everybody Eats.

Back when Varsity Red  6s released they SAT (in NY) I actually got my pair on sale for 130 out the store. I was actually on the fence but they were so hot i had to get em.  Its more hype now when it comes to pick ups than ever. Ive looked on niketalk since 05 and when the varsitys dropped ppl cared but alot didnt. even when the infrared pack dropped some ppl went hard and some  ppl were happy with Varsitys. I miss the days when i could pick up heat without resellers bots and Hypebeasts(old term but alot of todays "collectors" are exactly that). I mean we had hypebeast back before the concord release but now its just common practice.

I missed out and had to go to work I tried all the tricks yesterday and had a 9.5 in my cart and passed im an 8.5 and havent played games like that in about 8 years so I paid a reseller 240 for my 8.5 and it didnt hurt. He bought them to my job and was a cool dude. If i catch another pair of infrareds under retail or like worn once or twice there will be no need to UN ds these. Plus I Picked up DS Varsitys about a year ago for 180 so those will be worn instead of these. I come from a time where we didnt really like seeing other dudes with our shoes on lol.

Are you high or something? Did I say that Nike would do that OR possibly some  retailers ? And I said that this is PLAUSIBLE not DEFINITE. We don't live in a perfect world man. I'm not a kiddo playin' around, I'm very careful at what I write.

I'm sorry but I won't continue replying to any relative post, as I want to respect the forum rules regarding GM talk.
clearly there was a communication breakdown somewhere. No need to continue throwing shade. I wish u all the best sir.

Back
Top Bottom