Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hahaha this never gets old
Man, I'm still not sure whether he was trolling us or he was seriously speaking...
laugh.gif

I'm glad I was there for the birth of the "size 18 for 9.5"
Never say never: When we eventually manage to bend space and time a SZ18 will hopefully be a perfect fit for a SZ9.5er in a higher dimensional universe and vice versa. It's PLAUSIBLE I'm tellin ya. I'm being optimistic you know...
laugh.gif

Wish i had a jumpmanless pair. I would take it to lids and have them embroider the nike air on the back

Now if you picked yours up at a store and they were like that would u want to keep them or would you ask for them to be replaced

All in all the quality is cool on these. Jordan brand got the Shape spot on as they do alot now with recent releases. The suede/nubuck is cheap but will hold up better than the Varsirtys, also I like the sort of contrast with Nubuck and Suede(might be durabuck and nubuck)which OGs had. The Paint is awsome (simply because they wont chip like varsitys) yet the textured paint is better on the varsitys. The 3m is definitly a great touch also, (Makes my varsitys stand out too lol) These are a solid release could be better but Id never complain. Next up Columbias then remastered series.

Regardless of the missing jumpman, those look terrible. Midsole looks like plastic. The shape of the nonexistent padding looking like Beaker's hair

Been pondering the same thing for a few days now. My guess is they go charcoal 7, but use the two-tone upper like the pack (was that a DMP pack?) instead of the solid upper from the recently released charcoal/raptor 7.

No way they drop the charcoal vii on black friday. Thats not a super popular shoe

I would guess the black silver v or the black cement iv with nike air or the black red xiv or black red xii

Man I'm LOVING these.

Even though the quality is just whatever, I actually like the color they used.

Looks very nice on shoe. So happy I was able to cop 
nthat.gif

I had pizza last night for dinner too to celebrate lol. #NTPIZZAPARTY 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom