Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

all this talk about the infareds, my boy had copped a VVVNDS pair of Varsity Red 6s for 250 2 weeks ago... I'm seeing them on the internet for 5-600 range lately.. when did those become so popular? I wasnt too crazy on those or the whites when they dropped a few years back.

Love the white varsity red vi over the white infrared ogs

I could care less if they were og. And im an og og lol

Kinda makes a little glue on the midsole trivial huh? Things could always be worse! They just slap QC sticker on without even checking! :rofl:

If that's a legit pair hold on to them Nike jb would want them back they will give you free shoes but keep them if you can could be worth money like those misprint items you hear about

No way they drop the charcoal vii on black friday. Thats not a super popular shoe

I would guess the black silver v or the black cement iv with nike air or the black red xiv or black red xii
My sneaker spider sense radar is saying Bordeaux 7... Could be a possible release

The ones you listed are possible as well or a week before which ever 11 they release next year  (I'm calling Jams)

clearly there was a communication breakdown somewhere. No need to continue throwing shade. I wish u all the best sir.
Fair enough.I wish you all the best too. Besides, we share the same passion and that's what counts. I had the IVs as a kid back in 1989 (as well as the Vs and VIs) and I'm in this "game" purely for sentimental reasons and not to argue with anyone.  Good times back then...

No way they drop the charcoal vii on black friday. Thats not a super popular shoe

I would guess the black silver v or the black cement iv with nike air or the black red xiv or black red xii
My sneaker spider sense radar is saying Bordeaux 7... Could be a possible release

The ones you listed are possible as well or a week before which ever 11 they release next year  (I'm calling Jams)
bordeauxs will be in late spring/early summer

still geeking at what I copped these with on NDC....deff hella pears but just shocking to me how relatively quick I got through on a crappy set up. looking forward to see in person, will make awesome winter shoes

make sure and check your pairs
sick.gif
mean.gif

My real size is 11.. If I buy the 18's do you think I would have a hard time trading for my size?
Yes, but if you truly do want to try to trade go for the 17 instead of the 18. Although neither size is common at all, 17 is more common (you could say) than an 18.

But yeah either way it's going to be tough trying to get a size swap

Nike playing with my emotions. I put some laces in my cart so that all my shipping info and everything would already be stored when I got the VIs ready to go. I just saw the email that said my order was shipped and when I opened it, just the laces shipped. Said the thing about how it might be shipped in two seperate shipments. Lol. Not gonna be content with my order until that shipping email comes through.

Back
Top Bottom