Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I tried going to SP page

I got this Message....    Come'on People...

can not one site be under the watch...
You're permabanned for using the page monitor.....

You're going to have to get a hold of their webmaster to lift it. until then no dice for you....

Weird. Was able to add a pair in my cart on NDC. Not sure if I can checkout yet tho. First choose your size and save it to wish list. Then go to your empty cart and add that size to your cart from there. 
had to scroll through some pages to see what people were talkin' about. that trick only works if they disable both captcha and the "waiting in line" message, kinda old though that's how i got my lebron 10 championship pack. 
nthat.gif
 used to work for every release but ever since that waiting in line thing was implemented it doesn't work.

fyi dude's probably gonna hate me for saying this but that's how you get restock shoes a lot quicker than anyone else, and a lot of shoes as opposed to one or two maybe. for every release that you want to get off a restock, when they initially drop, add your size to the wish list/locker. you can do this after you get the OOS message just don't refresh the page and select your size, hit add to wish list. when the shoe page disappears because the shoes sell out, they will also disappear from your locker. when the page goes live again, they will also go back in your locker and since waiting in line and captcha won't be active (they haven't been recently whenever shoes restock), you can literally add all the shoes to your cart within seconds without a bot.

last restock i was home for was i want to say was the spring restock, where there weren't that many good shoes that restocked. got kobe prelude 8s and doubled up on yeezy foams though.

Glad to see folks eatting today

Last year was the FNL origin trick

This year

Wish listing on NDC.

Holiday releases always have the work around to many pairs man to many pairs

I wish I could but that size is sold out according to their inventory system. I'm sure it'll get removed soon... 
laugh.gif

Ya I always WL stuff just in case. It wasn't allowing me to add. I was like whatttttttt........
roll.gif

I could cop that 17 doe!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody check if these are sitting in any stores? looks like they made a bunch of pairs so wouldnt be surprised even with all the hype

anybody check if these are sitting in any stores? looks like they made a bunch of pairs so wouldnt be surprised even with all the hype
if you missed you should've done this last night, most stores were open stupid late for black friday

Last edited:
It's Saturday and I see people still buying them off websites online. According to what I'm reading on here. But I hope everyone cops minus the resellers.

btw I checked out NTNY like 30 mins ago, wasn't a line or anything. THink they're opening up now. I never really have any clue how they work their leftovers.
i think its manager discretion unless they got an email from corporate otherwise ?

I heard you can manually add in the transaction. Is that true whoever tried it?
yeah lmao, you got to hit help though on the website, say where's my cash back, and enter it all in manually. Nike.com never works for me automatically, i ALWAYS have to add it in manually.

btw I checked out NTNY like 30 mins ago, wasn't a line or anything. THink they're opening up now. I never really have any clue how they work their leftovers.
@jLi119
oh really no line at all, that's shocking 

yea i doubt that even know what they wanna do at times...it should go on sale period

Back
Top Bottom