Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Coming from a guy who never was a VI I'd agree as a matter of opinion. When it comes to the most transcendent, and recognized Jordans of all time it has usually been a Concord XI Blk/Infrared VIs argument.
I always thought of it as the black/red XI

Im sayin
Coming from a guy who never was a VI I'd agree as a matter of opinion. When it comes to the most transcendent, and recognized Jordans of all time it has usually been a Concord XI Blk/Infrared VIs argument.
I always thought of it as the black/red XI

I was being technical. XI and VI altogether as the most loved models amongst being MJs fav models, VI his first Championship, and the sleekness of the XI.

Weekend Drop is doing preorders at $254.99.

Damn, I just might do it to avoid the heartache of not getting it on release day. 

100% Legit
I hope this is the pair you held for yourself and didnt just UNDS someones pair. 
roll.gif

Weekend Drop is doing preorders at $254.99.

Damn, I just might do it to avoid the heartache of not getting it on release day. 
think im about to pull the trigger on this, extra 60 bucks to avoid being disappointed release day. i've been striking out lately. get to sleep in....ya sounds like a good idea

Don't you think a lot of shoes you buy at a public shoe store have been tried on before.

This is true. I just know if seen people try on a pair and then switch it up for a new pair. So they get a clean pair and others get the dirty pair.

Really? I haven't seen anyone try on a pair of J's in a long time. I mean most of the dudes copping don't ever wear them, their copping to resell.

I hope weekenddrop comes through. I had originally wrote these off because I'll be on vacationing in the Caribbean with the fam during this release. I'm just trying to live while I'm out there.

The other pre-orders have been ridiculous but this seems fairly reasonable by comparison.

any advice on how these fit? 

I'm just going to do TTS and go from there, can always add an insole

I hope weekenddrop comes through. I had originally wrote these off because I'll be on vacationing in the Caribbean with the fam during this release. I'm just trying to live while I'm out there.

The other pre-orders have been ridiculous but this seems fairly reasonable by comparison.
they are legit too

used to be city sole.com

i ordered a pair of black/white 1s and they will be here tomorrow

With all the other vi's this year, which I have most of, they fit somewhere between tts and .5 size too big. For wide footers I would suggest tts, others can go down a half.
yea i have the sport blue 6s from this year and they fit huge on me...half size down is perfect

id hate to buy a pair of my grails and have them fit too small

can always work with a larger shoe, never a smaller

Back
Top Bottom