Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yup, just like the Blk Cement III & IV and just like thr Hares will be

I don't think you can put either of the black cements in these categories, the resale prices on both of them are crazy while the grapes are barely above retail and the carmines are like 250.

they are legit too

used to be city sole.com

i ordered a pair of black/white 1s and they will be here tomorrow

Man, kinda wish I would have went ahead and ordered the 1s from them too..

Think I'll try my luck in store for these.. Lookin to get 2 for me & 2 GS and a TD or PS for the kids. Already gonna be a grip at retail.. :smh:

The day can't arrive faster...

Let the Yeezy IIIs drop on the same day as his favorite pair of Js?

Last edited:

Weekend Drop is doing preorders at $254.99.

Damn, I just might do it to avoid the heartache of not getting it on release day. 
Well, I placed my pre-order. Paying $60+ more for a guaranteed pair is good for peace of mind. At $264 shipped, this is the most expensive shoe I've ever bought.

Not a bad price. That was the resale on the Carmines so I expect these to resell around $300 based on a greater level of thirst and similar quantities to Carmines.

Last edited:
hopefully I can pre order on the 13th, that's when ill have the money. Haven't one a raffle since February smh, well actually the wolf grey 3s but that's because no one wanted those lol

It's been a long 6 months. I've been thinking about these since late december wondering if they would actually release 4 years later.

Sooo.... Anyone not buying because they aren't nubuck? 

It's been a long 6 months. I've been thinking about these since late december wondering if they would actually release 4 years later.

Sooo.... Anyone not buying because they aren't nubuck? 

They ARE nubuck, it's durabuck that they're not/supposed to be. As for the question itself, I'm not sure yet but I'm leaning towards a pass.

Durabuck > Nubuck > Suede

Nubuck won't stop me. I don't mind it as much on the IV's and V's, even though I miss the grey lines on the edge of the cuts of leather.

But that crap on the varsity reds and infrareds :smh:

I'm ready I sold my varsity red 6s about 2yrs ago for 350.00 I have one pairof varsity reds that are beat up I couldn't get the pack so this is right on time. anybody who watched jordan play in the locker room pre game in the huddle they be like WHAT TIME IS IT ??? GAME TIME WOO!! That's how I'm going to be on nov 28

Official release date?

Sorry I've been MIA for a minute.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom