Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Definitely a must cop for me. Size 11. But will they drop in GS?, girlfriend wants them for her bday which is on the 25th

Has anyone heard anything about Finishline doing a raffle for these like they did last year for the Gammas?

too soon no?
damn, my bad, I had a brain fart, the gammas didn't drop on Black Friday 
tired.gif

nothing to see here, carry on 
embarassed.gif

Has anyone heard anything about Finishline doing a raffle for these like they did last year for the Gammas?

It is generally up to the store management or mall management. I know of an FNL that does raffles for all general release JB retros and another that does them at random based on the demand/hype surrounding the sneaker. You'll just have to check back with them as it gets closer to the release for your answer.

Last edited:
FNL doesnt do drafts for general releases. They will draft the Legend Blues however.

You should reword that to they only do drafts for the Christmas release

I think that other time it was a test run

They drafted other releases that werent Christmas shoes. This year they'll do the draft again for the XI. I used to work there on the side for a instant plug, and this is word from my old boss.

They drafted other releases that werent Christmas shoes. This year they'll do the draft again for the XI. I used to work there on the side for a instant plug, and this is word from my old boss.

I only remember them doing it once outside of the Christmas XI release.

That was a trial run.

I like this shoe a lot but I think I'm passing. I havent bought a lot of shoes this year and this pair would have been the only exception. Too bad my friend who works at FL told me that it wll retail for $235 (CAD) plus taxes :x I just can't justify paying that price.

going to be the longest 3 or so weeks. cant wait to see them in person when they come in the next shipment hopefully. gonna finish my black friday overnight shift check these out then head home with that smile on my face.

Back
Top Bottom