Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

^ why no?
I'm fairly certain 13 maybe relatively on the small size for this type of general release. Unless you're a 18+.
I'm a 15 and none of my local shoe stores ever have 15, not even 14. They have a 15 maybe like 5 percent of the time so it'd really be just luck. Only other option is online where the bots will snag them all..

I'm a 15 and none of my local shoe stores ever have 15, not even 14. They have a 15 maybe like 5 percent of the time so it'd really be just luck. Only other option is online where the bots will snag them all..
Locally they are scarce but since these will be the largest release of the year to date, places like Eastbay/FTL sites should have a fair amount of large sizes available. I'd suggest try there on rd first. From past black friday and xmas releases, I've seen large sizes stick around online for a bit of time.

Last edited:
Locally they are scarce but since these will be the largest release of the year to date, places like Eastbay/FTL sites should have a fair amount of large sizes available. I'd suggest try there on rd first. From past black friday and xmas releases, I've seen large sizes stick around online for a bit of time.
what's rd?

Really hope plenty of pairs for this drop. Trying to score four lol. Two for me, one for the girl, and one for my little brother for xmas. May the swiftness be on my side lol.

Really hope plenty of pairs for this drop. Trying to score four lol. Two for me, one for the girl, and one for my little brother for xmas. May the swiftness be on my side lol.
how is that even possible? bot? if not please teach me oh master.

why would these be limited?

i mean really very sought after model and its black friday....................dude above might be right grape 5/carmine 6 effect

I hate kanye west. Jus sayin

Co-sign. Dude is just lame.
kanyeblink.gif

tumblr_m02y2ubeRT1qgxdtt.gif

Last edited:
I thought Foamposite material was used in the Lebron 11 for stability purposes? (In the same way it is used in the KD 7)
You are right, I never said it isnt. Something can be both things at once.

Foamposite material was introduced (now as well as back in the day) in basketball because its light, supportive, cheap material can mold to the foot and bump absorb. There are too many good things bout it and I didnt tell 'em all just for relevance.

There were a lot of shoes that used this technology already, starting from Penny's then Barkley's, LeBron's and Durant's.

Hate on Kanye All you want…

But i bet If 99.1% of you guys were in the same room with him would ..you would JOCK HIM…

Probably ask him to take a Pic with you and your LADY like some suckers….

I'm not a fan either…  but homie Left NIKE and they still Put his Color Way on every Style of shoe and people name it YEZZY …. STR8 up

I'm just keeping it Real...

Ain't no Future in Yo Fronting...

**** no speak for yourself

Im a grown *** man not a pimpled face teenage groupie

That ***** aint nothing but another man walking this world

And this dude is as SOFT as ICE CREAM….

I would Un-Rep anyone Playing J Cole or WALE in they Stereo 

His own Shadow is depressed following him around dawg...

he should have been a R&B Dancer for USHER

SOFT!

Hate on them All you want…

But i bet If 99.1% of you guys were in the same room with them would ..you would JOCK THEM…

Probably ask them to take a Pic with you and your LADY like some suckers….

I'm just keeping it Real...

Ain't no Future in Yo Fronting...

Last edited:
**** no speak for yourself

Im a grown *** man not a pimpled face teenage groupie

That ***** aint nothing but another man walking this world
Man, Please...

keep it real…. I'm not saying you in general

but MOST PEOPLE was at FLIGHT CLUB and this dude was shopping there at the same time

no one around… I bet they Take a Snapshot

Grown man or not!  

knock it off  

Heres come lamekilla lamekilla going against the grain in another thread :lol: I salute you

I agree with you if were talking '92 & '02 Charcoal, but not the DMP or '12. They havent got the essense of the shoe right in awhile. Without the black nubuck durback combo the shoe loses it vibe. IMO

You know how I do :lol: but I like the '12 charcoals better than the '02's and definitely the hideous DMP's. I do agree that the shape of the shoe and 7's in general have been off but I've always been more partial to 7's then 6's. If for nothing else comfort alone...

I dunno bout the retros but the OG Black/Infrared 6 kills the OG Playoff/Charcoal 7s. To me anyway. And I'm a fan of the 7s.

The only thing that make the black infras unique is the infrared. When you stack them up against the best black and red Air Jordan's they can't hold a flame to the black/red 1's, BC3's, BC4's, Metallic 5's or Black/Red 11's. I personally throw charcoal 7's in there too but I'm in a huge minority for that but you can't tell me at least 2 out of the 5 I initially named aren't more iconic black/red Jordan colorways. Black/infras had a small niche following and just recently got really sought after. I remember the '00 pair rotting on shelves. I remember buying my brother 2010 Black/Varsity red's for $90.00 around February of 2011. I remember when the infra pack dropped summer of 2010 and no one would touch them (I bought white/varsity red's the day the infra pack dropped and walked into footlocker 10 am to get them)

...and I also remember Kanye wearing them and all of a sudden these becoming a grail, just like the black/red 1's and royals which also had little niche following. Kanye put a lot of y'all on game and some are trying to act like you been down. We know who y'all are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom