Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I dnt dislike the guy, but its very annoying going into threads and seeing his pics posted repeatedly. He wore the shoes, ok! Cool. You need fashion tips cuz your fits sucks, ok, not mad at you. But stop reposting the same pics if it isnt MJ.

Never been a huge fan of the black infras ( charcoals 7's > Black infra 6's)

But this 2014 retro is looking almost as good as the '00's. Won't put in too much work but I may gun for a pair

I cant lie as soon as those red Octobers touched down I went straight to zaras and bought wax jeans and wore a black chrome heart shirt and stunted on some higher than mighty ish at the Beverly center, venice beach, and the santa monica promenade all in one day! lol. as if I was walking on water. I don't think I bought anything either just stunted while eating Wetzel pretzel cinna bitz hahahaha.

Last edited:
Why does it have "infrared23" listed as the color code on the box instead of just "infrared" like the white infrared 6s had? Are infrared23 and infrared the same shade/color? Which one is it on the black infrared 6s?

Last edited:
I cant lie as soon as those red Octobers touched down I went straight to zaras and bought wax jeans and wore a black chrome heart shirt and stunted on some higher than mighty ish at the Beverly center, venice beach, and the santa monica promenade all in one day! lol. as if I was walking on water. I don't think I bought anything either just stunted while eating Wetzel pretzel cinna bitz hahahaha.
:rofl: lol hell nah

Why does it have infrared23 instead of just infrared like the white infrared 6s had listed as the color code on the box? Are infrared23 and infrared the same shade/color? Which one is on the black infrared 6s.

To be honest I have no idea why. The comparisons I've seen between both white and black 2014 pairs are EXACTLY the same. I think JB is trying to have there own trademarked name for Infrared...which is stupid because Nike is the only company using "infrared" for sneakers

....wondering why we never gotten "ultraviolet" 6's :nerd:

:smh: on so many levels :lol:

flourish papi flourish

Random though since we're talking about color, how would you feel if jb dropped black durabuck/maroon 6s? Basically black infrared with maroon instead and a maroon tongue.

Last edited:
Never been a huge fan of the black infras ( charcoals 7's > Black infra 6's)

But this 2014 retro is looking almost as good as the '00's. Won't put in too much work but I may gun for a pair

Heres come lamekilla lamekilla going against the grain in another thread :lol: I salute you

I agree with you if were talking '92 & '02 Charcoal, but not the DMP or '12. They havent got the essense of the shoe right in awhile. Without the black nubuck durback combo the shoe loses it vibe. IMO

Last edited:
I dunno bout the retros but the OG Black/Infrared 6 kills the OG Playoff/Charcoal 7s. To me anyway. And I'm a fan of the 7s.

Last edited:
To get to the super comfort in foams you have to sweat for a long time and just ferment your feet in them so the heat makes the foam mold around your foot.

They implemented this technology to lebron 11 (especially elite), just shame they are so amazing with their ventilation and you cant build up any heat... 5 starts for logic Nike...

I thought Foamposite material was used in the Lebron 11 for stability purposes? (In the same way it is used in the KD 7)

Can't wait for these to drop. Sucks that I prob won't get them though because the sneakers stores near me never have my ******* size because "13 is the cut off point" ...

**** you small footed people (joookkkinggggg love you all.
nthat.gif
)

Wonder if these will fall under the grape 5/carmine 6 effect. A very sought after shoe in the past that gets mass produced, everyone and they moms cops, and the hype dies...

^ why no?

Can't wait for these to drop. Sucks that I prob won't get them though because the sneakers stores near me never have my ******* size because "13 is the cut off point" ...
**** you small footed people (joookkkinggggg love you all. :nthat: )
I'm fairly certain 13 maybe relatively on the small size for this type of general release. Unless you're a 18+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom