Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm seeing these being sold for close to 300. Which is outrageous, these are nice but not that nice.
I concur, nobody is going to pay that much for them.  It's amazing that the Holiday 11 (probably because of the colorway) of the same year has a lower resale price than the Black Friday shoe which had a restock a week after the release of the 11.

I concur, nobody is going to pay that much for them.  It's amazing that the Holiday 11 (probably because of the colorway) of the same year has a lower resale price than the Black Friday shoe which had a restock a week after the release of the 11.
I never noticed that.

God I hate those 11s

The reason why I still don't have a pair in my size is because of the crazy resale prices. Not dropping close to $300 for a pair of these, that's for sure. I'm still holding on to a pair that I bought thinking it was my gfs size but then realized it's too big for her. Oh how I wish they were my size. lol. sighh.

For size 12+ these go for basically retail... It's crazy because this shoe is the only Jordan I have left. I just fell out of love with everything else but I'll keep these to keep that flame alive. :rofl:

Last edited:

The reason why I still don't have a pair in my size is because of the crazy resale prices. Not dropping close to $300 for a pair of these, that's for sure. I'm still holding on to a pair that I bought thinking it was my gfs size but then realized it's too big for her. Oh how I wish they were my size. lol. sighh.
Did people even pay $300 resale when they came out?  The shoes cost $185 and was a holiday release that had a substantial amount of pairs.  I guess the same thing with the Carmine 6s and they're near $300 DS and they restock multiple times.

Y'all really don't know how to search for shoes. You do not have to pay $300 for these. I found my pair for $255 and yes they were real 10000% real

Passed on a paper of carmines for $260 DS on eBay

Last edited:
Yea $300+ is definitely not necessary for these. If you really want them shop around on SC, Sneaker groups, The bay or even here. I see Ds and VNDS pairs for $200-250 all the time

Back
Top Bottom