Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thats the problem yall are calling. Shoulda already been on your way. Plus you know how employees are

I didn't know how to post cause I am new to this but can someone message me and if they wouldn't, would they mind giving me a legit check on my 01' bred 1's? I'm pretty sure legit but wants help still

NTNY has a restock of these again. They are sitting behind the counter on the first floor next to the Oreo Racers.

.Really?.....guy there told me they restocking soon when i went Thursday
i took too long getting there yesterday and saw nothing . FFFFFFUUUU

plus racers? damn. i dont have either.

Thats the problem yall are calling. Shoulda already been on your way. Plus you know how employees are

some athletes there are a1. met plenty of cool helpful people. others are shady. someone said always listen out for their name. if they give false info call back for a manager and report them. someone that works there told me that too

some athletes there are a1. met plenty of cool helpful people. others are shady. someone said always listen out for their name. if they give false info call back for a manager and report them. someone that works there told me that too
Yea that works sometimes. I did that once and I never saw dude again.

Kinda off topic but since we talked about what they restocked, I tried the Oreo racers on today and man my feet were leaning inward BAD. Felt like my foot was rolling off the sole. Plus $150?? Nike can keep them. I love the weave they used throughout the shoe but not worth the money and feeling to me. They look dope tho

Finally unds'ed my painted pair
Dope. I haven't touch my pair since I picked them up
frown.gif
same...
OH I'LL JUST WAIT FOR THE SALT AND SNOW TO GO AWAY FIRST.....
and here we are, like 1 month left before it comes back
Still looking for a pair

son I knew I wasn't the only one, the infrared23s are not comfortable at all. never again will i wear them to wait in line

Hell yeah couldn't agree more...I wore mine one time and got this heel pain that took me many months to recover from... like wearing bricks tied to your feet....plus they were smaller then the Sport Blues and Infareds.

son I knew I wasn't the only one, the infrared23s are not comfortable at all. never again will i wear them to wait in line

Hell yeah couldn't agree more...I wore mine one time and got this heel pain that took me many months to recover from... like wearing bricks tied to your feet....plus they were smaller then the Sport Blues and Infareds.
fit the same to me but also that heel the a in prolonging could be a back or posture issue btw

Back
Top Bottom