Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Heard a few people got through. Probably the ones that discovered it first. Probably left overs from returns.

Yall ain't hip to champs? They'll put cherry 12s and other older models from time to time but u can't ever checkout

Yall ain't hip to champs? They'll put cherry 12s and other older models from time to time but u can't ever checkout
Need some help here guys. I bought my infrared 6s 2014 a while ago and they were confirmed legit here. But the nubuck has streaks and smudges on it that is a light grey (almost like the nubuck has faded). I do stretches in the gym sitting on the floor with my infrared 6s rubbing against the gym floor..could that be it?

son this is why I only deal wit them in store.... too many heart breaks from their wack site
Need some help here guys. I bought my infrared 6s 2014 a while ago and they were confirmed legit here. But the nubuck has streaks and smudges on it that is a light grey (almost like the nubuck has faded). I do stretches in the gym sitting on the floor with my infrared 6s rubbing against the gym floor..could that be it?
duh
also, how the hell are you working out in these? your feet don't scream in agony?

Last edited:

The nubuck on them seem to scuff very easily... If you're working out in them are you really concerned about condition though?

Man, I don't trust Footaction when sizes pop up. I bought some BOBs that popped up like that and the order went through, got confirm, held my money for several days.. Then cancelled.

I think everyone who wanted these already has them tbh. They have re-stocked these to the high heavens imo. Why can't they replenish the Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" like this?

Last edited:

Yup. Demand is way more than supply. Also there is also a new "sneakerhead" everyday.
This plus a lot of the "restocks" are not in good quantity. Only a rerelease would really help with demand in the short term. Word to the 2012 black/red xi.....
Exactly. There just aren't enough pairs to go around and as @bigj505  stated quality is lacking. We'll see what happens towards the end of the year.

These are too clunky to wear in the summer anyways. I've worn mine once to a basketball game in January or Feb., but I can't bring myself to rock these again until late sept. or oct. The weather here just doesn't permit it. I've been feeling very vans, nike flyknit and slides with socks this summer instead of these clunkers. Plus I love the look of these with jeans.

These are too clunky to wear in the summer anyways. I've worn mine once to a basketball game in January or Feb., but I can't bring myself to rock these again until late sept. or oct. The weather here just doesn't permit it. I've been feeling very vans, nike flyknit and slides with socks this summer instead of these clunkers. Plus I love the look of these with jeans.
These are clunky but not them oddly shaped yeezys?

NTNY has a restock of these again. They are sitting behind the counter on the first floor next to the Oreo Racers.

Back
Top Bottom