Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I think I probably wore mine out for bout 30-40 times so far briefly to the malls and restaurants since January, still looks as fresh as when I first wore em. Always get compliments from folks who don't even know Jordans. Theyd be like " nice shoes, what are those and what do they do?" or "what no of Jordans are those?" funny how a design from the early nineties could still turn heads like that, no wonder they are my favorite Jordan along with the XIs.

I think I probably wore mine out for bout 30-40 times so far briefly to the malls and restaurants since January, still looks as fresh as when I first wore em. Always get compliments from folks who don't even know Jordans. Theyd be like " nice shoes, what are those and what do they do?" or "what no of Jordans are those?" funny how a design from the early nineties could still turn heads like that, no wonder they are my favorite Jordan along with the XIs.
It's that 3m

It's that 3m

I wore it at bright places, so I'm not even sure they are aware of the reflective feature of the 3M. I think it's just the whole DNA of the shoes. Even though I own it, each time I see a pic of it online on somebody, it still awes me, from the early nineties till now.

can you guys rank the releases 2000, 2010, 2014 from best to worst and which one is closest to og? thanks.
that's personal opinion of which one is best to worst. One could argue better quality I suppose. Air Jordan VI 6 Black Infrared Retro vs. 1991 Ori…:

Last edited:
Everybody enjoy your shoes and just know these will be out again with NA and the correct materials in the future. We also know it's coming.

Everybody enjoy your shoes and just know these will be out again with NA and the correct materials in the future. We also know it's coming.

Of course, these are one of the most popular retro models (along with Bred 1s & 11s) and have probably the most storied history (MJ's 1st Champ) besides MAYBE the 1s and 11s.

Not only that, these are one of the most wearable Jordan models that I could honestly see them being retroed for the next 100 years, just like Chucks.

this release could of been better... these just needed to use the same red from the infrared pack and these would be flawless... dont really care for nike air... but still happy with this release in general...just saying it could of been better but ill take it for what it is

Still haven't even worn mine yet. I really wanna rock 'em but I'm starting to think the infrared is a little too pinkish for me...glad I still have my infrareds from the infrared pack though 
smokin.gif

Yeah. So dont be afraid to wear em, and i dont wanna hear "Now I can unds my 2014s" in 3yrs :lol:

I would if you can find a good deal, they're dope AF. They're comfortable too not like the '13 og 1's. You'll like the carmines
Hopefully I'll get them before the other releases I want come out, I really want them but I have to save money for the other releases.

I hope that when JB decides to re release with NA, that the tongues would be higher like the 91 OG.

Back
Top Bottom