Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

been in the game since 89 and i know these look amazing. these idiots just think suede and varsity red is what they supposted to be.

Still my favorite Jordans ever. I only wear them on special occasions where I know there's almost no chance of anybody stepping on them or the weather being bad.

^Couldn't be happier with my 2 pears. Wore my current pair to Omnia in LV and the bouncer asked how the hell I ended up getting in wear those/can't believe I'm wearing those with all the sticky vomity floor and whatnot. Either way, love the infrared.  Makes 'em pop just the right amount.

Sold my pair DS few months back for $325. I have a feeling JB will crank these back out with N/A within 5 years. I can wait it out. Still in my top 3 all-time

Last edited:

Wouldn't blame you, not a fan of the colorway so I probably won't get them.  If it were the Carmines or the Black Infrareds yes I would.
haha. I have the black infras. However, I couldnt get my size on RD so I got a size that I thought would fit my gf. Turns out, the shoes dont fit her so they're about as good as not having them.

haha. I have the black infras. However, I couldnt get my size on RD so I got a size that I thought would fit my gf. Turns out, the shoes dont fit her so they're about as good as not having them.
Wow, I would be a little upset at that predicament but at least you have a pair, you could probably sell them and get you size or do a size swap with someone to get them.  Good luck on the Maroon 6s, you deserve them after the 30 yen thing.
laugh.gif

WHEWW STILL HARDEST DROP IN A WHILE. BROKE MINE OUT FINALLY LAST WEEKEND WITH THE FIRST TROPHY SHORTS N 91 VAULT T MAN I BOUT BLEW UP SON IM TELLIN YA

Wow, I would be a little upset at that predicament but at least you have a pair, you could probably sell them and get you size or do a size swap with someone to get them.  Good luck on the Maroon 6s, you deserve them after the 30 yen thing.
laugh.gif
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom