Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The powder blue 10s on that pic entice me

I've never purchased from a restock.. How does that work on a 1-2 year old shoe? Are they still deadstock shoes they held onto or are they stuff people wore and took back?
They have to be DS. They would never sell used kicks. I'm not 100% sure, but my best guess is that they hold onto some stock, and then combine returns and/or pairs sitting in stores for quite some time. JJ stock is always very very low, so we could be taking about them only releasing 1 FSR

Thanks for the info fam, repped 
nthat.gif
 only going for the carmines, hopefully I cook.

Mine are still blue. I actually wash the bottoms after ever wear and I keep them in ziploc bags (not sealed all the way) with Silica packets. Hopefully it helps keep em blue for longer than usual. It usually does.
silica packs are bad, can dry the shoe and they can start to leak

silica packs are bad, can dry the shoe and they can start to leak
Aren't they okay if you actually wear the shoes to get moisture in them, and when you put them in bags you don't close the bags?
maybe, if you keep them rotation but again they can leak, so make sure you keep up on them every couple months. I still don't mess wit em, havent noticed a change after I stopped tbh

Last edited:
JJ restocks are the hardest ones. Super low inventory usually but it's worth a shot...of course the typical jerky will be here shortly quoting me saying I'm wrong

Expecting JJ to crash since affiliate twitter accounts blew it up. Good luck checking out fast using atc link.

Last edited:
They have to be DS. They would never sell used kicks. I'm not 100% sure, but my best guess is that they hold onto some stock, and then combine returns and/or pairs sitting in stores for quite some time. JJ stock is always very very low, so we could be taking about them only releasing 1 FSR

Thanks.. Repped

I was thinkin that and then I was thinking that it's possible that returned kicks could be un dead stocked

How do people know what JJ is restocking on this 12 days of Christmas. I got the Sport blues yesterday. Hopin for the Air Jordan 6 Slam Dunks!

Back
Top Bottom