Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My pair is starting to yellow.

Which is fine 
nthat.gif

Damn fam you beat me to it

Well guys i saw pictures of them with shoes that already released and shoe releasing soon.The pictures were official I can't find it to save my life now the shoe was to the side but you could tell what it was so it's a good sign of th e release but when who knows I'm thinking the next 6 to release in og form

Well guys i saw pictures of them with shoes that already released and shoe releasing soon.The pictures were official I can't find it to save my life now the shoe was to the side but you could tell what it was so it's a good sign of th e release but when who knows I'm thinking the next 6 to release in og form
I d k jb been runnin through tha 6 more than drake I think it'll be a few years before another og. I'd guess carmines remastered 1st

I thought the blue was nice but tbh the clear or yellow look looks more natural on the shoe
i think the vi is the only model with yellowing sole that would still look nice. yellow soles; the 5 looks like crap, the 11 looks like crap, the 16 looks like crap, and the 22 looks like crap.

Mine are still blue. I actually wash the bottoms after ever wear and I keep them in ziploc bags (not sealed all the way) with Silica packets. Hopefully it helps keep em blue for longer than usual. It usually does.

If they're remastering the military 4's, metallic 5's, and cement 4's I expect them to remaster the infrared 6's with nike air on the back and similar soles of the maroon 6's

Back
Top Bottom