Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

big_booty10a_webgirlsonline.net.jpg

Can't wait to hit the beach
pimp.gif

AND I'm back in the game too? Shorty shoulda never let a Rill #@*!! lose... Man I'm finna be on white heauxs like dirty flip-flops and sun burns!
pimp.gif

AND I'm back in the game too? Shorty shoulda never let a Rill #@*!! lose... Man I'm finna be on white heauxs like dirty flip-flops and sun burns!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 *lil B voice* "Damn why she lookin so good up over 'dere bruh" 

I feel you.  I gave my ex the lethal injection (and I know she be lurkin' still).  Now im finna be surrounded by white like im in da crazy house. 

*Dragon-Fly-Jones voice* "Ohh its on!"

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I feel you.  I gave my ex the lethal injection (and I know she be lurkin' still).  Now im finna be surrounded by white like im in da crazy house. 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Been free bout 12 hours... got a **@*$ like

tim-robbins.jpg

Originally Posted by akuratl02

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Been free bout 12 hours... got a **@*$ like

tim-robbins.jpg

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

hard to get the in the real have you tried online?

There's a bidding war for ya boy going on behind the scenes on FB RIGHT now...
pimp.gif
.. SWAG......  #TinaPermYoEffingWeave

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

hard to get the in the real have you tried online?

There's a bidding war for ya boy going on behind the scenes on FB RIGHT now...
pimp.gif
.. SWAG......  #TinaPermYoEffingWeave

Originally Posted by hares1370

please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down..
I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

"OH HE IS SEXY CHOCOLATE"

SON LOOKS LIKE BOOSIE THO
laugh.gif

OR WHEN WHITEGIRLS DONT MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED BROTHERS...CAUSE WE DONT GOT "SOUL"
roll.gif

please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down..
I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

laugh.gif

OR WHEN WHITEGIRLS DONT MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED BROTHERS...CAUSE WE DONT GOT "SOUL"
roll.gif

I tried to stay faithful to the sistas out there, I had lightskin girls, dark ones, and I thought I was happy just because a bad black chick was on my arm, but when I reflected on my past relationships I was always happiest with a white woman, I had to be honest with myself and find my motivation for only chasing black women. Since I found my white woman again, my life has changed: back rubs, no arguing, watching the sunset instead of MTV jams, and the materialism is out the window. Hey sistas, atleast I tried, ya'll just aint for me.

I tried to stay faithful to the sistas out there, I had lightskin girls, dark ones, and I thought I was happy just because a bad black chick was on my arm, but when I reflected on my past relationships I was always happiest with a white woman, I had to be honest with myself and find my motivation for only chasing black women. Since I found my white woman again, my life has changed: back rubs, no arguing, watching the sunset instead of MTV jams, and the materialism is out the window. Hey sistas, atleast I tried, ya'll just aint for me.

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

laugh.gif

roll.gif

LOL I know just what both of ya'll mean. I seen some FINE white girls, on some Jessica Biel type &*@(,
  and on her arm is some wack Waka Flocka lookin dude
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom