Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by Retro23J

If I ever snag a southern white chick with dat accent I'm OUT. Super simpin for as long as we both shall live
Sookie-stackhouse.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

A lot of people say that the music a white girl listens to tends to be a good indicator, does anyone feel that there is some truth to that?

A lot of people say that the music a white girl listens to tends to be a good indicator, does anyone feel that there is some truth to that?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Truth but if its only mainstream maybe but if they listen to mixtapes your in there.

Truth but if its only mainstream maybe but if they listen to mixtapes your in there.

Not really. I mean I guess if she's into rap it might be an indicator but just because she listens to something else doesn't mean she's not open to or straight up thirsting for black d. Maybe it's just because there's a wide variety in musical taste where I'm at. 

Not really. I mean I guess if she's into rap it might be an indicator but just because she listens to something else doesn't mean she's not open to or straight up thirsting for black d. Maybe it's just because there's a wide variety in musical taste where I'm at. 

broscience.

broscience.

Back
Top Bottom