Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

A lot of people say that the music a white girl listens to tends to be a good indicator, does anyone feel that there is some truth to that?

yeah, i believe in this theory.

A lot of people say that the music a white girl listens to tends to be a good indicator, does anyone feel that there is some truth to that?

yeah, i believe in this theory.

It's either u come across blunt or secretive but the secretive method works because they wanna know more about you so they give u the # and u just gotta take it from there.

Also u might endure some stuff u are not use to and u must be able to old a convo and seem interested in what they are talking about.

It's either u come across blunt or secretive but the secretive method works because they wanna know more about you so they give u the # and u just gotta take it from there.

Also u might endure some stuff u are not use to and u must be able to old a convo and seem interested in what they are talking about.

getting snow flakes aint hard at all.... all you need is some cool white dudes to chill wit and be yourself. most white chicks around my way be curious on the low about black dudes anyway. just about all the bunnies down here in NC have at least one black girl as a friend and once the sister tell her how brother get down her mind will be gone. if your a brother and has never messed with a bunny please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down.. me myself i like the whites only bunnies that only the white people supposed to get

_2005_02+february_17_scans_12c+natalie+gulbis.jpg

getting snow flakes aint hard at all.... all you need is some cool white dudes to chill wit and be yourself. most white chicks around my way be curious on the low about black dudes anyway. just about all the bunnies down here in NC have at least one black girl as a friend and once the sister tell her how brother get down her mind will be gone. if your a brother and has never messed with a bunny please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down.. me myself i like the whites only bunnies that only the white people supposed to get

_2005_02+february_17_scans_12c+natalie+gulbis.jpg

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I have a lot of success in this area.

Tell them you like alternative hip hop, coffee, and partying. Share some
pimp.gif
and watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy with them. Game.

/end thread
You must be messing with those hipster chicks.  LMAO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

/end thread
laugh.gif

Could also take a look at how far back her passenger seat sits....
nerd.gif

Could also take a look at how far back her passenger seat sits....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

It's warming up outside, so you know all the college age white chicks been rocking thigh shorts and flip flops early in the game.

shorts in the summer
99036e6f21778bc4c84839f029de7ce81ee1d4e3.gif

tumblrllevy5ello1qgsfui.png

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

It's warming up outside, so you know all the college age white chicks been rocking thigh shorts and flip flops early in the game.

shorts in the summer

tumblrllevy5ello1qgsfui.png

Originally Posted by mustbefire

pimp.gif

/end thread
laugh.gif

Hipster chicks though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

pimp.gif

/end thread
laugh.gif

Hipster chicks though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom