Black guys who've "had" white women... help me.. pretty please..

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by hares1370

please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down..
I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

"OH HE IS SEXY CHOCOLATE"

SON LOOKS LIKE BOOSIE THO
laugh.gif

OR WHEN WHITEGIRLS DONT MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED BROTHERS...CAUSE WE DONT GOT "SOUL"
roll.gif

LOL I know just what both of ya'll mean. I seen some FINE white girls, on some Jessica Biel type &*@(,
  and on her arm is some wack Waka Flocka lookin dude
indifferent.gif

please don't get the white girl that just likes brothers only.. for some reason i feel like when they do that they will mess with any brother no matter how they look or get down..
if I said this I'd be called a racist but...
yeah, this is seen all the time.

and I agree, this is why I'm picky with white girls, seems like once they cross that line they've been turned out 
laugh.gif

if I said this I'd be called a racist but...
yeah, this is seen all the time.

and I agree, this is why I'm picky with white girls, seems like once they cross that line they've been turned out 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

laugh.gif

OR WHEN WHITEGIRLS DONT MESS WITH LIGHT SKINNED BROTHERS...CAUSE WE DONT GOT "SOUL"
roll.gif

LOL I know just what both of ya'll mean. I seen some FINE white girls, on some Jessica Biel type &*@(,
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by iBlink

White girls Most girls/women see that you're not overly thirsty and they try to get on your good graces because you seem different. Personally I just think you have to set yourself apart from other people with the same goals and intentions when it comes to these women (regardless of race).

When a female is used to being gassed and you don't give her any play her main goal is to investigate and conquer.

this.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by iBlink

White girls Most girls/women see that you're not overly thirsty and they try to get on your good graces because you seem different. Personally I just think you have to set yourself apart from other people with the same goals and intentions when it comes to these women (regardless of race).

When a female is used to being gassed and you don't give her any play her main goal is to investigate and conquer.

this.

Man i dont know y but I have all ways loved white women. I have dated exclusive white women my entire adult life. growing up i can remember my grandmother say to me you love those "high yellow" girls. It got lighter from there on. I haved traveled a lot in my life, I lived in Norway for 2 years and dated one white girl the whole time i was there. Before that was like 5 in the new york then i dated one from france for 4 years now i got a shorty from south dakota. I am from harlem weird combo. If ya think its all easy and you catch feelings think again. You will find someone in her fam that does not agree with the issue of her dating someone not in her own race. Hope she deals with it. I have found white women take care of their men well. I dont know how to compare since I dont  date women of color so I am not saying dating white women is better but it is sure fun when you have a bad one and walk around with her in front of white dudes and you know they want to kick your $$$. lol I love it! I am lucky that I was blessed with being 6'7 275 pounds yeah big dude here. Never been confronted face to face about it but i do get the stares lol. Feels great though.
this is my current girl 

Man i dont know y but I have all ways loved white women. I have dated exclusive white women my entire adult life. growing up i can remember my grandmother say to me you love those "high yellow" girls. It got lighter from there on. I haved traveled a lot in my life, I lived in Norway for 2 years and dated one white girl the whole time i was there. Before that was like 5 in the new york then i dated one from france for 4 years now i got a shorty from south dakota. I am from harlem weird combo. If ya think its all easy and you catch feelings think again. You will find someone in her fam that does not agree with the issue of her dating someone not in her own race. Hope she deals with it. I have found white women take care of their men well. I dont know how to compare since I dont  date women of color so I am not saying dating white women is better but it is sure fun when you have a bad one and walk around with her in front of white dudes and you know they want to kick your $$$. lol I love it! I am lucky that I was blessed with being 6'7 275 pounds yeah big dude here. Never been confronted face to face about it but i do get the stares lol. Feels great though.
this is my current girl 

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

thats exactly what im looking for.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

I KNOW PLENTY LIKE THIS
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

thats exactly what im looking for.
pimp.gif

I don't wana offend anybody but they treat you like kings, easy as hell. I've had a few in my lifetime but could not wife one (I have my reasons). They catch crazy feelings though, they will get on your nerves after so long. They wana snuggle and @%! all the time and be under you. 

I don't wana offend anybody but they treat you like kings, easy as hell. I've had a few in my lifetime but could not wife one (I have my reasons). They catch crazy feelings though, they will get on your nerves after so long. They wana snuggle and @%! all the time and be under you. 

Back
Top Bottom