Black guy hair cuts

This is what I wanted...
TIPS:

1.) Get some Locking Butter & Twist More, Smaller Coils

2.) Don't Twist that Dam Tight

3.) Don't Twist that Far Down to Your Roots

4.) When done & hair is dry, Comb out at the Roots Underneath and leave it be.

You basically just over-did the joint... Comb it out and start over.

Just got done washing those tw
BRO. Before you do ANY More Twisting or Styling... get your dam Hair Cut!

That's an Awful Cut, bruh... if it even is one. Go get it faded like you're going for a Hi-Top Box and then go from there.

NOTHING will look good until you get Yourself together, man. LOL!

Last edited:

To dude who said he couldn't find the hair lotion they have a bunch at Target. Grabbed myself a bottle. Was looking at the Curls brand of stuff and Shea Moisture brand but the prices are too steep for me. Gotta chill on the products for awhile :lol:
u got the conditioner, I seen that. But I was looking for the hair lotion.

My apologies for the bad pic. Here is a better view

@dipset Man just twist it yourself, while it's dry, don't out anything on it. Not even beeswax. It shouldn't take you more than a day, a bit here, a bit there. Try it, right now, just one twist, you'll see

But it's going to be super short still, but it won't be all seperated like it was when the stylist did it.
The tighter the twist, the more separation or spacing is going to show, for example, don't twist the bottom and top, just grab a piece of hair, at it's highest point, and twist it at the top with emphasis on not letting the twist get all the way to the bottom of that particular twist.

If that makes sense

Thanks brodee!

TIPS:

1.) Get some Locking Butter & Twist More, Smaller Coils

2.) Don't Twist that Dam Tight

3.) Don't Twist that Far Down to Your Roots

4.) When done & hair is dry, Comb out at the Roots Underneath and leave it be.

You basically just over-did the joint... Comb it out and start over.

Thanks alot

BRO. Before you do ANY More Twisting or Styling... get your dam Hair Cut!

That's an Awful Cut, bruh... if it even is one. Go get it faded like you're going for a Hi-Top Box and then go from there.

NOTHING will look good until you get Yourself together, man. LOL!

Huh? Those pics up there are me after getting out the shower from washing out the twists I had previously. If you can't tell, I got the sides faded already in the pic. All I have to do is twist the top. Thanks for the advice though.

Found this stuff in my bathroom. Haven't touched it in several years, reminds me how much my attitude towards hygiene has changed over the years :lol:

Been using plain ol Glycerin with a little water; works wonders to keep the curls moist, but not like jeri curl moist

WITHOUT all the chemicals that can stunt hair growth

Last edited:
Yeah that's a crappy fade and blend to begin with, and looks like you don't moisturize properly. Start fresh, take care of your hair, get a better barber. But bruh, do you realize you rolling around with your hair like that with light up stitch jean suits and a kia minivan? Like you might need a taste intervention man.

Yeah that's a crappy fade and blend to begin with, and looks like you don't moisturize properly. Start fresh, take care of your hair, get a better barber. But bruh, do you realize you rolling around with your hair like that with light up stitch jean suits and a kia minivan? Like you might need a taste intervention man.
That wasn't me in that True Religion suit and I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe

That wasn't me in that True Religion suit and I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe
You wanted to drive a 1923 jaguar with 500'000 miles on it lmaoo

u good fam, you just gotta trend more towards the natural hair look than those wet twist joints. gotta let that nappy flourish. give it some time and you'll be able to get it to look how u want

Back
Top Bottom