Black guy hair cuts

Ummm, this isn't the Shawn Wayans twisties I envisioned.

images

What length is this I got goin on? Everytime I go to my barber I want either this length with the sides faded or I want this length on the short part of my faux-hawk. But they never ever get it this length, they always go bald fade length.

I'll try walmart tomorrow. Went to 2 walgreens and 4 cvs and nothing. Eem went to sallys...nothing. Bruh is determined :lol:

So i went ahead and went to walmart....2 walmart at that....NOTHING! Lol. They got everything else by Cantu but the hair lotion :lol:. Any other recommendations that gives the same results?

So i went ahead and went to walmart....2 walmart at that....NOTHING! Lol. They got everything else by Cantu but the hair lotion
laugh.gif
. Any other recommendations that gives the same results?
check sallys or any beauty shop , they should have it .

These gifs man im dying lol
Anyway, got cut today still growing the top hasnt been washed
1- what do you ask the barber when you getting a cut like this . a drop fade or should i just show him the pic 

2. what are you using to get the curls on top , im using shea butter but havent had much success.

Copped that tend skin. Its high as all hell. It better work
it basically tightens your skin aka as if a barber was pulling and holding your skin tight...btw you could get the same effect (relatively the same by mixing full grain rubbing alcohol, witch hazel and crushed asprins) but yea the stuff works.

1- what do you ask the barber when you getting a cut like this . a drop fade or should i just show him the pic 

2. what are you using to get the curls on top , im using shea butter but havent had much success.
looks like a basic light taper on the sides and tapered blend in the back with even all over except the top... 

So i went ahead and went to walmart....2 walmart at that....NOTHING! Lol. They got everything else by Cantu but the hair lotion :lol:. Any other recommendations that gives the same results?

Target breh, plus get everything by Shea Moisture brand.

appreciated it , everything i try to explain this cut , my barber always end up giving me the boosie fade .
yea just get it even all around the length you want... then tell him you want a light temple taper, and taper/fade the back out and dont line/square it off

Back
Top Bottom