Black guy hair cuts

That's a Pontiac though isn't it?

Man that looks a lot better.
Did you do that yourself?

Thanks and one of my new Jamaican jumpoffs did it for me this morning.

What do you recommend I do to take care of it?

I don't know mate.
When I twisted mine I didn't use anything but, my Mother is 100% white so I got that real good hair.
My head stay bald now so I'm out the loop on the product tip!

Much better? Or should I quit while I'm at it?

ngbbs4b312914bef93.gif

All this work and humiliation, when a two on top w/ a bald fade would've had you super clean

in a fraction of the time.

Why is it so spread out in the back.. got me thinking you have alopecia. I dont even know who the dude is you're trying to get your hairstyle from, but just from pics he has it twisted on the crown of his head and faded in the back. Show a pic to your barber or something and he should be able to get it right. 

Everyone wanna be like ian connor these days smh, just rock that dark Caesar bro.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral why don't u just grow your hair out some more to achieve the look? Why rush?

This reminds me of when cats in middle school use to grow mini fros and braid their hair...only for their braids to end at the middle of their head :lol:

Why is it so spread out in the back.. got me thinking you have alopecia. I dont even know who the dude is you're trying to get your hairstyle from, but just from pics he has it twisted on the crown of his head and faded in the back. Show a pic to your barber or something and he should be able to get it right. 

I don't know why it's spaced out either. Maybe I may have it? And I did show them a picture. Gonna take time.

+

That Doug pic was golden :lol:

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral why don't u just grow your hair out some more to achieve the look? Why rush?

This reminds me of when cats in middle school use to grow mini fros and braid their hair...only for their braids to end at the middle of their head :lol:

Maybe I do have to grow it more. I thought with my 5-6 inch hi-top. It would be more than enough to get the hairstyle I desired.

Last edited:

Maybe I do have to grow it more. I thought with my 5-6 hi-top. It would be more than enough to get the hairstyle I desired.
if you grow it out more, it will get to isaiah rashad length, but you can leave the tight twists in and it will grow quicker

Man look I'm gonna keep it ALL the way real with you bruh, I'm not here to judge no man, but if you're ugly or even THINK you might be ugly cut that **** off your head cuz you ain't helping your cause.

man rock your ish out man. dudes always be the first 2 go on your hair. like do they think people just magically grow long hair in days or something

@DipsetGeneral
 twist look better man, can't see enough of the haircut to see if it looks legit all together though.

Thanks and trust me. Right now it looks pretty bad. I understand this is the beginning stage though. Told it takes two months for the twisties to lock.

man rock your ish out man. dudes always be the first 2 go on your hair. like do they think people just magically grow long hair in days or something

I know right. Alot of dudes here just hate or flat out don't like me. My hi-top was pretty big though. About 6 inches.

If your going with the Isiah Rahad grow your hair out longer

Yeah, I'm currently gonna wait out on the hair growth. In a couple months it should look like the Isaiah/Shawn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom