Black guy hair cuts

Why do dudes blank out their faces so much on this site?
That trips me out, shoelyesses hairline looks fine man

Last edited:
I just think that's where his hairline comes in at.
It doesn't look receded is what I'm saying.

receeding hairline is normal. just dont try to over do it. some guys have high hairlines, some lower. who the heck cares. do what u feel. props to Dip tho. u guys cant deny it.

if.u wanna know if.ur.hair recedes, then look at ur high school.pics. everyone fades.back. just do.something that works for u. my buddies hair thinned and he kept trying to do stuff that made it look.worse, i advised him.to.keep it.short. when he did, it was night and.day. just saying.

For 40+ years of age his hairline is fine brahs. My dad been rocking a baldy since he was like 30, hopefully I don't suffer the same fate. :smh:

For 40+ years of age his hairline is fine brahs. My dad been rocking a baldy since he was like 30, hopefully I don't suffer the same fate.
mean.gif
ive heard that baldness comes from your mother

If your hairline is more than 3 fingers from your eyebrows then it's receding.
you sound like you lowkey tryin to humblebrag

i kno because i say that all the time when im talkin with my boys

but 3 fingers is actually pretty rare, there are a lot of people who can fit four fingers and dont have a receding hairline

hell, there are old people in their 70s with a full head of hair that can fit four fingers

you must ride the short bus for even sayin that and being serious

dont listen 2 dude. i have 2 bald spots on my hairline and i can fit 4 fingers. its been like that since i was born and im not bald or losing hair at all. people need to realize your forehead will make your line look receding if its big when its really not.

dont listen 2 dude. i have 2 bald spots on my hairline and i can fit 4 fingers. its been like that since i was born and im not bald or losing hair at all. people need to realize your forehead will make your line look receding if its big when its really not.
i got cow licks too, the barber always wanna push my hairline 3 feet back to catch up with the cow lick

People don't understand the difference between a big forehead and a receding hairline.

Back
Top Bottom