Black guy hair cuts

NT/the internet will never have anything nice to say. It's just the world we live in.
pimp.gif
 your a cool dude

That's his natural line geniuses, the hairline recedes from the edges. I get we got jokes in here, but that try hard **** is gonna kill the flow.

What about mustache I don't want a beard I just want a nice thick mustache I'm tired of it lookin like I got a line of dirt under my nose lol

Last edited:
His hairline looks ok, nothing stephen a smith about it. People expecting everyone to have a Paul George low hairline.

Thread continues to swirl down the drain....seem like dudes in here just to be negative now.

I agree, people in here trying to roast someone. Gonna end getting it locked. There are a few cool cats that offer advice, but then there are those who are over reaching trying to be internet comedians. They should take monkey @$*% to modern men hairstyles thread.

^^^any black man without a trimmed goatee and beard is an Uncle Tom?
Hmm...
Has to be a joke

Last edited:
Ok guys. Let's not divide amongst one another.

We brothas in here.

My **** is wrecked right now, didn't get a cut last week so my fade grew back in.

Haven't brushed my head in 3 days almost. Waves looking real rough

I looked it up and there is sadly no proof of shaving making facial hair grow faster, just nor thicker |I

My **** is finally progressing though.

Last edited:
Atleast you're not cam newton walking around with a bald mustache
mean.gif

Cam is my guy but i Cant take a black man that shaves his mustache srs, it screams uncle tom
hell often times i had 2 do it in the military...... and 4 awhile it did look kinda weird/pedo chester looking..... still looks kinda weird on some black ppl, esp. if they have like a beard or a goatee ah something with no mustache

Ok guys. Let's not divide amongst one another.

We brothas in here.

My **** is wrecked right now, didn't get a cut last week so my fade grew back in.

Haven't brushed my head in 3 days almost. Waves looking real rough

My ppls always can tell when I'm having woman problems cuz I don't brush my hair a shave for a few days :lol:

Idgaf

Last edited:
I want to try growing a beard but I think I can only grow lamb chops, them patches of just skin making me discouraged. I can grow a chinstrap no problems too. Any of y'all got tips on keeping a goatee symmetrical?

Back
Top Bottom