Black guy hair cuts

do wish I could have a beard. My pops had one but I got the baby face of my moms side :smh:

only advantage is I don't have to shave every morning and all that so it's cool

do wish I could have a beard. My pops had one but I got the baby face of my moms side
mean.gif

only advantage is I don't have to shave every morning and all that so it's cool
i wish i had minimum facial hair, everything is just now beginning to connect and i just like the clean look

only thing i keep is the soul patch on my chin and side burns, other than that, no facial hair for me

:lol:

Some of these comments/beliefs that have been stated over the past couple pages are just truly beyond inexplicable...:lol:

Finally growing it out... It needs to get fatter... Growing my hair too..

Gonna have that Wilson Chandler look.

Last edited:
Any of you guys use Biotin pills ? :nerd:

I did. I had a dandruff problem and had some random bald spot that popped up in my head earlier this year.

Crazy because I washed my hair regularly.

Got some biotin pills and my hair grew back asap. Took about 2 weeks for it to clear completely up. I also used Kitti Kitti shampoo for a while and that really helped my hair grow while on the biotin.

I did. I had a dandruff problem and had some random bald spot that popped up in my head earlier this year.

Got some biotin pills and my hair grew back asap. Took about 2 weeks for it to clear completely up. I also used Kitti Kitti shampoo for a while and that really helped my hair grow while on the biotin.

Fam if you don't mind, could you link me to the kind of Biotin pills that you bought? Looking to potentially buy some asap.

Fam if you don't mind, could you link me to the kind of Biotin pills that you bought? Looking to potentially buy some asap.

http://m.target.com/p/nature-made-s...ary-supplement-softgels-50-count/-/A-14161825

whats good with the curl activation with out the scurl smell. My go to back in the day was the luster jawn but that thing smells horrible just like a relaxer.

Back
Top Bottom