Black Culture Discussion Thread

Why do entertainers love to promote alcohol to the community

Let’s be real champ…..a lot of US drink alcohol, which is fine as long as it’s done responsibly. Personally I would rather entertainers push alcohol instead of pushing marijuana/weed smoking. That is what we DON’T need.

IMG_2406.gif

Why do entertainers love to promote alcohol to the community

As it's been repeated over and over :rolleyes entertainers and alcohol abuse by minorities are not related in any single way. Just grab yourself the brand your favorite entertainer promotes and sit down in front of your favorite sporting event.

I can’t stand this dude. He sounds like he’s voting for Trump.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR THESE “EDUCATED” PEOPLE, TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE SUPPORT KAMALA OVER TRUMP???

It’s not that hard to understand. Trump is an almost 80 year old crab, it’s time for his expiration date.

Biden and Trump the past 10 years basically. Kamala is young and energeticz

Folks making 2 hour videos for nothing.

I can’t stand this dude. He sounds like he’s voting for Trump.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR THESE “EDUCATED” PEOPLE, TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE SUPPORT KAMALA OVER TRUMP???

It’s not that hard to understand. Trump is an almost 80 year old crab, it’s time for his expiration date.

Biden and Trump the past 10 years basically. Kamala is young and energeticz

Folks making 2 hour videos for nothing.

That's what you got from that video?

What did he say to make you think he sounds like he is voting for Trump?

No disrespect but I think you missed the entire point of the video.

That's what you got from that video?

What did he say to make you think he sounds like he is voting for Trump?

No disrespect but I think you missed the entire point of the video.

00:02:30

00:03:00

He had a bunch of chide remarks towards Kamala :lol:

“it’s kind of mind blowing, kind of scary because Kamala was the first to quit in 2020” (he’s basically shocked that Kamala is getting all of this support, as if her opponent isn’t Trump)

“Using the same playbook that Obama used in 2008, and is working as if we didn’t know what Obama was, by 2016… this is not good”

He basically compared her fanfare and to Obama during his campaign, then goes on to basically say Obama was detrimental by the end of his term in 2016.

So again, he’s skeptical about Kamala (there’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with having skepticism) but he never spoke upon what Trump did after Obama in 2016. Completely glossed over how terrible Trump is.

If that isn’t an INDICTMENT on his opinion about Kamala, then I don’t know

Again, the election is Kamala vs Trump. He said what he said about her, and totally ignored Trump and sounds disgruntled about Obama.

Either he’s voting for an independent, or not voting at all.

If He said that stuff about her, but still votes for her, cool. But do y’all not listen?

00:05:00

“Making Stan accounts (supporting Kamala) who will continue the American imperialist agenda”

Last edited:
00:02:30

00:03:00

“it’s kind of mind blind, kind of scary because Kamala was the first to quit” (he’s basically shocked that Kamala is getting all of this support, as if her opponent isn’t Trump)

“Using the same playbook that Obama used in 2008, but by 2016… this is not good”

If that isn’t an INDICTMENT on his opinion about Kamala, then I don’t know

You conveniently left off the part where he said he knows the country would be significantly worse with Trump in office.

Again, the point of him saying those things about Kamala was to connect it to the main point of the video; which was the in-fighting online among the left.

As I said, I don't think you actually watched the video. If you didn't, that's fine but it's tough to have an opinion on something that wasn't watched.

You conveniently left off the part where he said he knows the country would be significantly worse with Trump in office.

Again, the point of him saying those things about Kamala was to connect it to the main point of the video; which was the in-fighting online among the left.

As I said, I don't think you actually watched the video. If you didn't, that's fine but it's tough to have an opinion on something that wasn't watched.

I watched the majority of the video. He said a whole bunch of nothing. He spent most of it besmirching Kamala.

Trump has bombed countries too, Trump has been far worse. The US is military driven. He was talking gibberish

He based damn near his whole argument on Twitter and tik tok, and in the same breath, said people need to go outside. Sounds like he needs to go outside.

How did he TOTALLY skip over and gloss over Trump’s presidency? He immediately went to pre-2016.

He mentioned nothing about Trump’s atrocities

He only mentions Trump’s name maybe twice. But he spoke about Obama and Kamala more than Trump :lol: :lol: :rofl:

And I’m not even saying Kamala is without flaws. Every politician has **** on their name. But again, the title of his video was that the “Left is Cooked”..:

But he spent the majority of the video talking about Kamala and Obama

Show me a US politician that’s never been compromised and I’ll show you a unicorn with gold teeth.

Last edited:
Having dual parent household doesn’t mean the kids will grow up with tact and morals. Plenty kids with both parents grow up to be f*** up :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dad has 3 baby mamas and I never desired another male in the household. I was perfectly fine with me and moms 😂🤣🤣

That’s always been a lie. I know some terrible kids who had both parents. Terrible as kids and adults.

I know some kids who had one parent present, and turned out decent. Ultimately, it’s up to the kid

(I’m not being contrarian with you just because, you’re my guy DC) :lol:

Having dual parent household doesn’t mean the kids will grow up with tact and morals. Plenty kids with both parents grow up to be f*** up :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dad has 3 baby mamas and I never desired another male in the household. I was perfectly fine with me and moms 😂🤣🤣

That’s always been a lie. I know some terrible kids who had both parents. Terrible as kids and adults.

I know some kids who had one parent present, and turned out decent. Ultimately, it’s up to the kid

(I’m not being contrarian with you just because, you’re my guy DC) :lol:

Of course nothing is guaranteed but the chances of your child turning out "fine" increases if both parents are living in the same home.

Of course there are cases of kids from two parent households that end up not amounting to much.

Of course there are cases of single mothers raising great citizens.

Again, probability says that if a child is from a broken home their chances of fulfilling their potential decreases.

I guess we're back on the good timeline cause I'm liking this discourse and finding myself agreeing with both of yall on various points. What are we doing here :lol:

Can't wait til Trump is either defeated or dead or both 💪

Back
Top Bottom