Black Culture Discussion Thread

"He waved at us" :emoji_anguished: Eww

I couldn't stomach this venture into the belly of the beast, but good on him for making this journalistic trek into the world of the grifters and even the cultist among us

This seemed like a piece of Afropessimistic art/parody than it did an actual video, but goes to show another angle of the damage that anti-black racism can do and has done

Neither party truely upholds Biblical standards. Republicans pretend by holding to a few topics but they are pretty off base and need to stop the sherade. I havent studied the scripture in regards to a believers role in mans polictical process, so anything I say on the matter is purely my opinion which can change given better information.

But I dont believe a church body should try to influence congregants political affiliation. They should soley aid in spiritual reconciliation with God through Messiah and assisting in meeting the current physical needs of the people. Presidents change but the problem dont. A churches roles should prepare soul for eternity and provide support and encourgement through the trials of today. They're savior will never be on the ballot.

Churches should be serving the community not forcing these dirty politicians on people. The black church been a hustle for a long time though. I've heard older folks say after Dr. King the black became this watered down, real submissive, don't rock the boat business.

htg designs htg designs mentioned this in another thread but I personally feel like people are full of it when they reference God in politics. Like anything they use it only when it's convenient to whatever their speaking point is. Always bothered me when REP pretend they are the party of God or something.

Back
Top Bottom