Black Culture Discussion Thread

Why is it that when we speak about or voice our displeasure with the ongoing oppression we are experiencing in this country, the phrase "stop blaming white people" comes up?

I watch the show. Y'all don't. His entrance when the show starts is what I was talking about. The stylists on the show got him wearing extra tight clothes looking all effeminate and s***

I watch the show. Y'all don't. His entrance when the show starts is what I was talking about. The stylists on the show got him wearing extra tight clothes looking all effeminate and s***
your homophobia is showing.... 

you have such a limited grasp of masculinity/femininity that just wearing tighter clothes causes you to react greatly...

But him actually being in scenes as a gay felon trying to rape another man didn't bother you...

either be woke or stay sleep.

Last edited:
HOMOPHOBIA OR HOMOPHOB is a dumb word in it's self I highly doubt anybody has a fear of those people....Majority of us Brothers just don't agree with that lifestyle that's it period no hate just don't agree with it I think I as a person have that right to disagree....I just do not understand how some of these BLACK FOLKS today ride for a cause so hard & they are not even part taking in that lifestyle.....Your not a homosexual but you wanna ride for them to the end I see absolutely no purpose....Just another way to distract brothers from the real issues....

Last edited:
I wasn't blaming white people for our problems, I was giving an example of how the psyche of black people has been effected by oppressive stereotypes given from the media and socialized in many communities. You were talking about the psyche of black people and I was giving an example of how the negative connotations of being black has on society and the psyche of black people

please find another thread or forum to troll

Great more deflection just what black America needs.. :rolleyes

Here we go w/ the homo **** again.

Why does homosexuality keep coming up in here?

Trolls bruh, these trolls straight say they have no intrest in the convo in here and only come in to bash stuff. We need mods to clean this stuff up. Or just block on sight. This isnt a debate thread.

Trolls bruh, these trolls straight say they have no intrest in the convo in here and only come in to bash stuff. We need mods to clean this stuff up. Or just block on sight. This isnt a debate thread.
It's the same damn people every time. They aren't adding ANYTHING to the discussion. ****** are specifically coming in here just to nitpick something someone said and tell them why they're wrong...which results in a back and forth and ****** forget what we're in here for.

I think at this point...those of us who have been on NT long enough know what everyone is about. Those of us that are here w/ positive intentions may not agree on EVERYTHING...but we have the same desires in mind. Let's keep the dialogue between the likeminded heads and ignore the agents. We giving them too much power by falling for the bait. If the mods ain't gonna clean it up...let's police this thread ourselves and stop giving these goofballs the time of day.

It's the same damn people every time. They aren't adding ANYTHING to the discussion. ****** are specifically coming in here just to nitpick something someone said and tell them why they're wrong...which results in a back and forth and ****** forget what we're in here for.

I think at this point...those of us who have been on NT long enough know what everyone is about. Those of us that are here w/ positive intentions may not agree on EVERYTHING...but we have the same desires in mind. Let's keep the dialogue between the likeminded heads and ignore the agents. We giving them too much power by falling for the bait. If the mods ain't gonna clean it up...let's police this thread ourselves and stop giving these goofballs the time of day.

Mods wont do a thing, they will ban trolls anywhere but here, heck they will ban you from a thread just for not agreeing with someone. Ive been banned from every race thread on here for calling out SWS.

HOMOPHOBIA OR HOMOPHOB is a dumb word in it's self I highly doubt anybody has a fear of those people....Majority of us Brothers just don't agree with that lifestyle that's it period no hate just don't agree with it I think I as a person have that right to disagree....I just do not understand how some of these BLACK FOLKS today ride for a cause so hard & they are not even part taking in that lifestyle.....Your not a homosexual but you wanna ride for them to the end I see absolutely no purpose....Just another way to distract brothers from the real issues....
You have a member of this thread trying to purposely derail the actual discussion by focusing in on a successful black actors clothes being too tight and that being an attack on his masculinity .....

I merely pointed out the bias in which he is being judged...and then you have people like you who completely miss the whole point of my response...

It's not about defending homosexuals, it's about stopping people from tearing down our own by attributing innocent actions (wearing more fitted clothing) to negative traits (being effeminate/homosexual)

All this worrying about white people

Worrying about homosexuals

Worrying about (insert random distracting topic here)

Instead of the economic and political advancement of our people is a cause of concern.

"oh he's shucking and jiving"... because of his clothing?..... the self hate is real

Man go sit somewhere and work on your reading comprehension skills. I didn't say he was shucking and jiving simply by wearing tight clothes
You have a member of this thread trying to purposely derail the actual discussion by focusing in on a successful black actors clothes being too tight and that being an attack on his masculinity .....

I merely pointed out the bias in which he is being judged...and then you have people like you who completely miss the whole point of my response...

It's not about defending homosexuals, it's about stopping people from tearing down our own by attributing innocent actions (wearing more fitted clothing) to negative traits (being effeminate/homosexual)

All this worrying about white people
Worrying about homosexuals
Worrying about (insert random distracting topic here)
Instead of the economic and political advancement of our people is a cause of concern.

"oh he's shucking and jiving"... because of his clothing?..... the self hate is real

And? Did I tell you why I felt he was shucking and jiving in that post? No but you were quick to start typing a whole bunch of nonsense to deflect

Don't act like I didn't see you edit your post...

Last edited:
Bruh do you even know what shucking in jiving means? Your saying him wearing slim fit clothing is shucking and jiving now? You fail to mention a legit example of him behaving in a  jiving manner. You reaching bruh. Come on man

If your gonan be pro black, at least have some facts man. A lot of this radical stuff with no real substance to back it up. Thats why people come in here and call folks out.

Last edited:

We in here arguing bout Terry Crews. Like forreal.
No we arguing because somebody saying he shucking and jiving now because hes on who wants to be a millionare. But you right we already stopped the troll so lets not pay him no more mind.Enough is enough

Put me on to some histroically black figures most ppl dont know

Last edited:

Mods wont do a thing, they will ban trolls anywhere but here, heck they will ban you from a thread just for not agreeing with someone. Ive been banned from every race thread on here for calling out SWS.

We in here arguing bout Terry Crews. Like forreal.
Everytime I think about posting in here, it's another troll on the come up, why NT can't have nice things... all we can do is ignore them and hope they go away

It's good that were discrediting these trolls, but you've got to stop replying to them. Especially known trolls like amx1x90 and BetterthanMe.

It's only further derailing the thread when we quote known trolls/agents and everyone has to read their babble.

amx1x90 
You caught that too? 
laugh.gif

I knew the minute he started posting who it was. He's not fooling anyone. 

if you guys consider this trolling i don't care. It needed to be said.

Back
Top Bottom