BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Man i'd rather live like Jay... on that YOU KNOW I GOT IT swag.

Exactly. The insecure feel the need to brag.
this. the kids in here got me
roll.gif
...type to cop a new whip and roll through their old every high school parking lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Man i'd rather live like Jay... on that YOU KNOW I GOT IT swag.

Exactly. The insecure feel the need to brag.
this. the kids in here got me
roll.gif
...type to cop a new whip and roll through their old every high school parking lot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Jay-Z is still spending money he made in the 90's.

Birdman is spending money that doesn't exist in the 00's.
Que?

The same could apply to Birdman. He's been making moves since '91. I'm sure he still spends Turk's advancement on furniture every time he switches cribs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Jay-Z is still spending money he made in the 90's.

Birdman is spending money that doesn't exist in the 00's.
Que?

The same could apply to Birdman. He's been making moves since '91. I'm sure he still spends Turk's advancement on furniture every time he switches cribs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love the South...BUT...you dudes quoting wikipedia articles as a reference for Baby's money need to stop.  Why is Baby never on the top earning entertainers list every year? And don't say "because he isn't putting out albums, he's cutting checks". Oprah isn't putting out albums either, but she's there.  
Don't misunderstand - Baby is getting serious money via Weezy, Drake, Justin Beiber and Minaj.  But, right now, Baby is giving the "perception" that he's on Jay's level. But where's the proof? Jay's fortune has been chronicled in Forbes, Bloomberg, Reuters, Fortune, etc. Baby's "wealth" is profiled in rap mags and youtube videos. Cereal?  

p.s. 

"we don't believe you...you need more people" 

I love the South...BUT...you dudes quoting wikipedia articles as a reference for Baby's money need to stop.  Why is Baby never on the top earning entertainers list every year? And don't say "because he isn't putting out albums, he's cutting checks". Oprah isn't putting out albums either, but she's there.  
Don't misunderstand - Baby is getting serious money via Weezy, Drake, Justin Beiber and Minaj.  But, right now, Baby is giving the "perception" that he's on Jay's level. But where's the proof? Jay's fortune has been chronicled in Forbes, Bloomberg, Reuters, Fortune, etc. Baby's "wealth" is profiled in rap mags and youtube videos. Cereal?  

p.s. 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

p.s. 

Birdman gettin cake offa J. Bieber??? ....

justin-bieber-baby-my-world-part-ii-cover.jpg

weebay.gif

p.s. 

weebay.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

p.s. 

weebay.gif
my bad - Beiber is actually signed with Usher's management group and Island Records.  i just &*&^ed up that gif (which otherwise would have been appropriate).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

p.s. 

weebay.gif
my bad - Beiber is actually signed with Usher's management group and Island Records.  i just &*&^ed up that gif (which otherwise would have been appropriate).
laugh.gif

how do you get on Forbes & them top earning stuff

you have the bank snitch on you?

your manager & rep calls them up for more marketing?

like im sure there is some under world family's worth billions,trillions who aint trying to get them names on it (not talking drug dealers)

like im sure there is some under world family's worth billions,trillions who aint trying to get them names on it (not talking drug dealers)

Originally Posted by G14

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've read something similar, you only report to Forbes if you want to.. Which I'm sure is true because Forbes magazine isn't the IRS.. Though I believe Jay > Birdman in terms of monetary wealth, Birdman has to have some type of large money to spend the way he does... At the end of the day, who cares, dude spends his money in a
pimp.gif
fashion and Jay doesn't seem to get crazy which is
pimp.gif
as well (more of my personality).[/color]

Originally Posted by G14

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've read something similar, you only report to Forbes if you want to.. Which I'm sure is true because Forbes magazine isn't the IRS.. Though I believe Jay > Birdman in terms of monetary wealth, Birdman has to have some type of large money to spend the way he does... At the end of the day, who cares, dude spends his money in a
pimp.gif
fashion and Jay doesn't seem to get crazy which is
pimp.gif
as well (more of my personality).[/color]

Back
Top Bottom