BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

basketball arena and team > just saying

hes owns like 1% of the nets though.
laugh.gif
QFT
Not to mention Baby's OIL as in GAS money > sorry #@% Nets any day...

I'm a huge Jay fan but I would much rather live my life like Babys...  This is one of those arguments I have with dudes who have 200-300 DS kicks... Like yea we know u got it but u wont rock it for what? dudes gonna die with 200 DS kicks "just because"... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT

I'm a huge Jay fan but I would much rather live my life like Babys...  This is one of those arguments I have with dudes who have 200-300 DS kicks... Like yea we know u got it but u wont rock it for what? dudes gonna die with 200 DS kicks "just because"... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by champ305

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 

he NEVER made any of those lists. He gets credit for being the most DECEPTIVE baller in the world.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hate, but dude has these youngins SOLD on his worth. i remember i few years back on 106 and park. when asked "whats the craziest thing mannie fresh ever did?"

he replied
"oh man, it had to be when he crashed his bently into three of my bentlys"

indifferent.gif

go rent another one,

he really said that?!

range of thoughts...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ people believing that

grin.gif
grin.gif
 @ i guess people are that dumb

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ people believing that

eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ people believing that and being that dumb

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what did the crowd do?

Originally Posted by champ305

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 

he NEVER made any of those lists. He gets credit for being the most DECEPTIVE baller in the world.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hate, but dude has these youngins SOLD on his worth. i remember i few years back on 106 and park. when asked "whats the craziest thing mannie fresh ever did?"

he replied
"oh man, it had to be when he crashed his bently into three of my bentlys"

indifferent.gif

go rent another one,

he really said that?!

range of thoughts...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ people believing that

grin.gif
grin.gif
 @ i guess people are that dumb

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ people believing that

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what did the crowd do?

Jay is a sucker man and idk why people talking about he still making hits STOP THAT Black Album was great and then American Gangster
pimp.gif
but everything else is basura. Baby cant rap lol he's deff just a stunter thats what he does and he does it good, personally i think he sells drugs im saying he might not be touching the stuff personally but he has the money to fund that type of hustle and get a cut from it but thats just a theory. i know Birdman was a heavy junkie back in the days and had a rap group that all they did was talk about smoking dope

Jay is a sucker man and idk why people talking about he still making hits STOP THAT Black Album was great and then American Gangster
pimp.gif
but everything else is basura. Baby cant rap lol he's deff just a stunter thats what he does and he does it good, personally i think he sells drugs im saying he might not be touching the stuff personally but he has the money to fund that type of hustle and get a cut from it but thats just a theory. i know Birdman was a heavy junkie back in the days and had a rap group that all they did was talk about smoking dope

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

hahaha  u mad why did you come in here to concern yourself w/  others being concerned w/ others figures? should wall street analysts and investors stop leisurely having the same type of discussions about others bread? should the wall street journal, bloomberg, fortune, and forbes go out of print?
but yeah stunna been raping artists for years and that deal him and slim got w/ universal has made him more money than jay in terms of music but jay has expanded his sources of income by rocawear, beyonce, etc

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

hahaha  u mad why did you come in here to concern yourself w/  others being concerned w/ others figures? should wall street analysts and investors stop leisurely having the same type of discussions about others bread? should the wall street journal, bloomberg, fortune, and forbes go out of print?
but yeah stunna been raping artists for years and that deal him and slim got w/ universal has made him more money than jay in terms of music but jay has expanded his sources of income by rocawear, beyonce, etc

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i rather be ignorant in a bugatti on my way to gym in sweats than meetings with old white dudes in a suit and tie an worryin about an empire and getting richer when im already filthy rich

to each their own, everyone got different goals in life.

baby is still a business man an nah he dont got jay z money but he got plenty money an enjoys life, baby also got seeds, jay got all that money an dont even got his own kids yet. w/e man.

with that bein said.........i respect them both.
I know right, who wants to build an empire that will last generations and setup your kids kids kids for life.

i rather be ignorant in a bugatti on my way to gym in sweats than meetings with old white dudes in a suit and tie an worryin about an empire and getting richer when im already filthy rich

baby is still a business man an nah he dont got jay z money but he got plenty money an enjoys life, baby also got seeds, jay got all that money an dont even got his own kids yet. w/e man.

I know right, who wants to build an empire that will last generations and setup your kids kids kids for life.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

to paraphrase....do you fools just skim thru it?

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by juggy4805

i'd rather have my kids support my grandkids etc...(after i support my kids)...and I'm sure Baby can do it

i'd rather have my kids support my grandkids etc...(after i support my kids)...and I'm sure Baby can do it

Originally Posted by oidreez

My statement was not against baby, it was against A1 who thinks that going to business meetings with old white men and worrying about an empire is some crazy idea that uncool people do.   

My statement was not against baby, it was against A1 who thinks that going to business meetings with old white men and worrying about an empire is some crazy idea that uncool people do.   

i see what you're saying. I think Al could word his argument better than saying "i'd rather be ignorant with a lot of money than smart with even more money"

i see what you're saying. I think Al could word his argument better than saying "i'd rather be ignorant with a lot of money than smart with even more money"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

Back
Top Bottom