BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 

he NEVER made any of those lists. He gets credit for being the most DECEPTIVE baller in the world.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hate, but dude has these youngins SOLD on his worth. i remember i few years back on 106 and park. when asked "whats the craziest thing mannie fresh ever did?"

he replied
"oh man, it had to be when he crashed his bently into three of my bentlys"

indifferent.gif

go rent another one,

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 

he NEVER made any of those lists. He gets credit for being the most DECEPTIVE baller in the world.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no hate, but dude has these youngins SOLD on his worth. i remember i few years back on 106 and park. when asked "whats the craziest thing mannie fresh ever did?"

he replied

indifferent.gif

go rent another one,

Originally Posted by likethematrix

96? Jay-z has tracks from 1981 playboy.  
does he? born in Dec of 69. that would make him 12 at most...can you provide a link
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

96? Jay-z has tracks from 1981 playboy.  
does he? born in Dec of 69. that would make him 12 at most...can you provide a link
nerd.gif

Beyonce alone over what anybody has said in this thread

So everybody's knows Hov's lifestyle now I rather chill around Jay and network with the corporate heads and be on Yachts in France talking about real power moves.

Beyonce alone over what anybody has said in this thread

So everybody's knows Hov's lifestyle now I rather chill around Jay and network with the corporate heads and be on Yachts in France talking about real power moves.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

MAN i just thought about it dont 50 Cent got more bread than Hova?

and i believe Bill Gates is leaving his kids 2% each for when he passes away and everything else is to be donated to charity
pimp.gif
great man that Bill Gates i wonder what Steve is gonna do

Nah, 50 got more than Birdman though. People really believing what he says? He's a clown. I like 90s Cash Money and it was cool but they didnt make the money some of y'all are thinking. Son is 42 and acts like a child, that's just ignorant. I'm not even a Jay fan but just cause he's not acting like a moron on WSHH or MTV doesn't mean son isn't having fun. 
2% of his money, is like 20 million or something like that I read a few years back. His kids are more than set

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

MAN i just thought about it dont 50 Cent got more bread than Hova?

and i believe Bill Gates is leaving his kids 2% each for when he passes away and everything else is to be donated to charity
pimp.gif
great man that Bill Gates i wonder what Steve is gonna do

Nah, 50 got more than Birdman though. People really believing what he says? He's a clown. I like 90s Cash Money and it was cool but they didnt make the money some of y'all are thinking. Son is 42 and acts like a child, that's just ignorant. I'm not even a Jay fan but just cause he's not acting like a moron on WSHH or MTV doesn't mean son isn't having fun. 
2% of his money, is like 20 million or something like that I read a few years back. His kids are more than set

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LISTEN- WE ALL KNOW Jay is richer. I rather enjoy my money as much as Birdman does. When Hov reaches a Billi then what? and so what? The only reason I would want to have that much money is to donate to schools and stuff. Warren Buffet got billions of dollars yet he probably still cuts coupons..what's the fun in that?

" I DO THIS FOR MY CULTURE..."

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LISTEN- WE ALL KNOW Jay is richer. I rather enjoy my money as much as Birdman does. When Hov reaches a Billi then what? and so what? The only reason I would want to have that much money is to donate to schools and stuff. Warren Buffet got billions of dollars yet he probably still cuts coupons..what's the fun in that?

" I DO THIS FOR MY CULTURE..."

he replied

Aint that bout a B!!!!? and im in my lil A!! room hopin my 98 explorer makes it cross country. Im pissed
mad.gif

laugh.gif

he replied

Aint that bout a B!!!!? and im in my lil A!! room hopin my 98 explorer makes it cross country. Im pissed
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this just means more subliminals from Jay coming soon... 

I don't see the point Hov isn't going to entertain it nor us with this "we makes more money" rabble with Baby.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this just means more subliminals from Jay coming soon... 

I don't see the point Hov isn't going to entertain it nor us with this "we makes more money" rabble with Baby.

Back
Top Bottom