BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

dudes act like jay been getting his grown man on , do the math . son is 41 , he was walking round in long tees n jerseys etc in his mid 30's.
he pulled the whoodini on everyone with the black album and made it seem like he's been on top for 10 years but when the album dropped he'd been a house hold name
maybe 5-7 years . you guys ate that retirement *@+# up . i rather be collecting checks for wayne,juve,mannie fresh and bg inda 90's then memphis bleek and beanie sigel.lmfaoo hell give me turks masters over them lol.

dudes act like jay been getting his grown man on , do the math . son is 41 , he was walking round in long tees n jerseys etc in his mid 30's.
he pulled the whoodini on everyone with the black album and made it seem like he's been on top for 10 years but when the album dropped he'd been a house hold name
maybe 5-7 years . you guys ate that retirement *@+# up . i rather be collecting checks for wayne,juve,mannie fresh and bg inda 90's then memphis bleek and beanie sigel.lmfaoo hell give me turks masters over them lol.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account.

So you dont want to leave something for your family when you die?
do you know the amount of lifetimes someone can live with 100 million dollars? Look at Bill Gates and Buffet they kids aint seeing 10 percent of they money when they die.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

There is no point dying with a billion dollars in a bank account.

So you dont want to leave something for your family when you die?
do you know the amount of lifetimes someone can live with 100 million dollars? Look at Bill Gates and Buffet they kids aint seeing 10 percent of they money when they die.

MAN i just thought about it dont 50 Cent got more bread than Hova?

and i believe Bill Gates is leaving his kids 2% each for when he passes away and everything else is to be donated to charity
pimp.gif
great man that Bill Gates i wonder what Steve is gonna do

and i believe Bill Gates is leaving his kids 2% each for when he passes away and everything else is to be donated to charity
pimp.gif

Why do people always assume Hov's life is boring?
laugh.gif

Hey it might be but just because he doesn't flaunt it in front of the world doesnt mean he isnt enjoying the luxuries of life to the fullest

*%## both them though, more money than me

Why do people always assume Hov's life is boring?
laugh.gif

Hey it might be but just because he doesn't flaunt it in front of the world doesnt mean he isnt enjoying the luxuries of life to the fullest

*%## both them though, more money than me

indifferent.gif
 at birdman thinking he is on par with jay...hov is getting PAID like no other...dude has a drops number one after number one album, part owns the nets (sure they suck but he still is generating cash flow) he is collecting money off Rihanna, Ne-yo oh and i forgot Kanye too. 
I dont doubt one minute that birdman is stacked but lets be real for a sec

indifferent.gif
 at birdman thinking he is on par with jay...hov is getting PAID like no other...dude has a drops number one after number one album, part owns the nets (sure they suck but he still is generating cash flow) he is collecting money off Rihanna, Ne-yo oh and i forgot Kanye too. 
I dont doubt one minute that birdman is stacked but lets be real for a sec

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

pimp.gif

Nah, 50 got more than Birdman though. People really believing what he says? He's a clown. I like 90s Cash Money and it was cool but they didnt make the money some of y'all are thinking. Son is 42 and acts like a child, that's just ignorant. I'm not even a Jay fan but just cause he's not acting like a moron on WSHH or MTV doesn't mean son isn't having fun. 
2% of his money, is like 20 million or something like that I read a few years back. His kids are more than set

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

pimp.gif

Nah, 50 got more than Birdman though. People really believing what he says? He's a clown. I like 90s Cash Money and it was cool but they didnt make the money some of y'all are thinking. Son is 42 and acts like a child, that's just ignorant. I'm not even a Jay fan but just cause he's not acting like a moron on WSHH or MTV doesn't mean son isn't having fun. 
2% of his money, is like 20 million or something like that I read a few years back. His kids are more than set

Why are we even arguing net worth??

Let's say Baby is worth more than Jay (doubtful but let's just say he does)..

His household will not have more money in it than Jay..

Last year Beyonce made $87 million.. Net worth of $300 mill

300 mil+ 450mil = 750 mil > 400 mil.

Jay-Z can lose every single dime he has, and they are still near Birdman financially...

So unless Birdman marries a Hundred Millionaire the net worth talk is not necessary at all..

Why are we even arguing net worth??

Let's say Baby is worth more than Jay (doubtful but let's just say he does)..

His household will not have more money in it than Jay..

Last year Beyonce made $87 million.. Net worth of $300 mill

300 mil+ 450mil = 750 mil > 400 mil.

Jay-Z can lose every single dime he has, and they are still near Birdman financially...

So unless Birdman marries a Hundred Millionaire the net worth talk is not necessary at all..

Who knows what either of these guys are really worth? I'm sure they both have sources of income that are off the books.

Cash Money has been around for a while and I'm sure the Cash Money deal was more lucrative for Baby then any deal Jay had while on Def Jam.

It's foolish to argue their net worth tho, both are ridiculously rich. When you can bet $1 million on a football game or buy a million dollar car with no afterthought, it really doesn't matter at that point.

Who knows what either of these guys are really worth? I'm sure they both have sources of income that are off the books.

Cash Money has been around for a while and I'm sure the Cash Money deal was more lucrative for Baby then any deal Jay had while on Def Jam.

It's foolish to argue their net worth tho, both are ridiculously rich. When you can bet $1 million on a football game or buy a million dollar car with no afterthought, it really doesn't matter at that point.

Back
Top Bottom