beyond belief anyone??

I got scared pretty easily when I was younger so yeah, this show got to me.

Unrelated, but did anyone get freaked out by the clown in the opening of Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

that was one of the shows where you want to look away, but just can't. damn tv show had me shook as a kid.

who remembers the episode with the red glowing eyes lady? can't believe that was a fact.
eek.gif

That still got me shook 10 years later.
embarassed.gif

Who remembers theone where the vans come to life and kill the crooked car salesman.
eek.gif

can someone elaborate on those episodes they remember? sounds interesting

I think I caught the first season when was 12 %@@ but didn't know the show kept running til 2002

Originally Posted by XxxnillionairexxX

Was anyone else ever creeped out by Unsolved Mysteries...the theme music and the host use to creep me the fukc out.
same here. my mom was always watching that when i was younger.

dailymotion had a lot of episodes up by the same poster ... but they're all taken down now except for that one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

nver heard of it.

u weren't born yet

I never watch this show alone and if i did i go around the whole house turning on all the lights and I always call in and vote if it was fact or fiction

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

who remembers the episode with the red glowing eyes lady? can't believe that was a fact.
eek.gif

oh god don't remind me
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thanks to this episode every time im in a dark room and i see the red light from the cable box i immediately think about those eyes and jet out theroom
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom