Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Bro she's still gonna get paid, barely would have even made much more if they waited it out as far as I understood and Saul is currently broke as all hell and was in line to make over $1 mill if I heard him correctly. Really not that big of a deal and I would manipulate whoever the hell id need to if that was me in his position.

This is why BCS is so soft...little things like this being debated feeling sorry for a character. In Breaking Bad Walt watched a chick choke on her own puke to death and poisoned a little boy just because he felt it's what he needed to do. Characters were doing some of the most savage **** of any TV show of all time :lol:

I don't need to be seeing little kids get poisoned and killed but please god give this show a little more intensity. **** is so slow that Nacho throwing a pill bottle into Hector's jacket is the scene that had everybody most on the edge of their seat this season.

*waits for comments from the regulars that will tell me to stop watching the show and stop giving my honest opinion in this thread*

*also to remind me that this show is not breaking bad and I should also quit watching if all I want is action*

This thread wouldn't miss your crying though.

yea irene is a putz and did her friends greasy by not taking the money like saul said

was anything he said when she was crying wrong?

was she considering their positions in just following whatever the lawyer from davis and main said?

parallel her timidness with mike meeting lydia and asking questions, being proactive and generally seeking out pertinent information

Last edited:
I usually give a show 5 episodes. If you don't win me by then I'm out unless someone I trust comes back with a recommendation.

I'll try another 2 then I'm gone for good.

bet you would. plenty of scumbags to go around.

Dude.

They were barely missing out on any money at all and Saul is down to his last dollars before he's basically homeless.

If that's suuuuch a hardcore scumbag move then how the hell did you make it through Breaking Bad? Literally every single episode somebody was doing something way worse.

Cats in here complaining as if Vince checks nt and makes adjustments on the fly.

Damn. It's a drama, not an action show. Just let the damn writers do their thing. It's not my favorite show of all time but I'm just going with the flow.

Last edited:
Cats in here complaining as if Vince checks nt and makes adjustments on the fly.

Damn. It's a drama, not an action show. Just let the damn writers do their thing. It's not my favorite show of all time but I'm just going with the flow.

Of the 900 or whatever pages of the NBA Finals Thread do you think people were in there posting because they thought LeBron and KD were checking NT for tips? Do you think that people in the NBA Draft Thread are posting in there about prospects because they think that their GM's are listening?

I will be in this thread giving my thoughts on episodes whether they're good or bad. You can do the same.

yea irene is a putz and did her friends greasy by not taking the money like saul said

was anything he said when she was crying wrong?

was she considering their positions in just following whatever the lawyer from davis and main said?

parallel her timidness with mike meeting lydia and asking questions, being proactive and generally seeking out pertinent information

How she do here friends greasy when they were all cool til Saul started ******* with them? She a old lady she doesn't know wth those papers say lol they didn't even know they were gettin jerked to begin with

Anybody that actually thinks Irene deserves what happened to her or dis anything wrong is a bigger scumbag than JimmySaul.

so is that crazy 8 store krazy 8's? 
nerd.gif

was that foreshadowing in the beginning when kims car got stuck and almost crashed?

mike being all suspicious 
laugh.gif

lydia is so sexy

nacho pops gonna get murked leading to him snitching

scumbag jimmy but i felt no sympathy for the lady holding up the money

i think hamlin kills chuck

kim gonna lose both her clients and drown in a bottle of alcohol

its funny how gus has his pollos look and his gangster look

tio is hella annoying tho just cuz he wanna be the big dog instead of getting money

was the lawyer the old lady was talking about the same one who was all snooty to jimmy?
Hamlin ain't killing anyone...come on now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Howard been moving different since he got that refund check :lol: :pimp:

Trying to get Chuck out the way + how he called out Jimmy BS

Last edited:
Personally, I love all the attention to the detail.  It may be slow, but it just gives you a better understanding of the story altogether.  I may also feel like this because I just rewatched Breaking Bad pretty recently.  

What confuses me is that Lydia confirmed in BB that her and Gus were just on the verge of closing the deal before he died.  If she knew Gus for that long, what was she doing in the first place?

And I wouldn't mind a whole season of just Gus's whole backstory.

One time I woke up to the sound and vibration of driving over the ribs on the left shoulder. Last thing I remember was checking the navigation and the time. I still don't know to this day how the hell 20 minutes went by....20 minutes. I felt so blessed to wake up without crashing.

Mannnnnnnnnn.....I used to do a 2 hour commute to work working midnights....I was always good on the night drive but them AMs driving back was ROUGHY...I dosed off one time and no ******** woke up 6 exits down the road..God was definitely with the kid

Personally, I love all the attention to the detail.  It may be slow, but it just gives you a better understanding of the story altogether.  I may also feel like this because I just rewatched Breaking Bad pretty recently.  

What confuses me is that Lydia confirmed in BB that her and Gus were just on the verge of closing the deal before he died.  If she knew Gus for that long, what was she doing in the first place?

And I wouldn't mind a whole season of just Gus's whole backstory.
I was about to cosign all of this, until the last sentence. 

Mike is the star thus far, I really don't care about the drug lord beef.

Mannnnnnnnnn.....I used to do a 2 hour commute to work working midnights....I was always good on the night drive but them AMs driving back was ROUGHY...I dosed off one time and no ******** woke up 6 exits down the road..God was definitely with the kid

Thank god. Nowadays for long drives I stop and get coffee, eat some fruit, and walk around a bit if I'm feeling tired.

my parents have a car that can hold a lane. I definitely need that in my next car

In BB did they ever actually say Walt poisoned that little kid?

I really don't remember

I could have sworn Gus and his goons did it

Or did Walt do it and lie to Jessie that Gus did it?

Every time Chuck open his mouth ppl just get to looking at each other like "This Crazy MF" [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Seeing as how she was clearly brushing him off, I think Kim zoned out thinking about Jimmy and how he settled the case so quick and ran off the road. I didn't see her eyes close.

That look Gus gave Hector when dude on the phone said "Everything moves through the Chilean" [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] Boss

I don't think this show is slow at all.
Jimmy, planting those seeds, buying all those shoes, and the bingo game were all the master at work. Hopefully that was an appetizer for future episode length hustles.

Then we get Mike and Lydia meeting for the first time. Immediately wanted to watch their scenes in BB, where they're meeting in the diner to figure out what to do with Mike's guys. I like seeing how the character dynamics got their origins. The line about "you don't know a thing about Gustavo" really wants a scene where we see what lydia sees in Gus to have that unwavering belief. Doesn't need to be a flashback, but I just want to see how she got sold the dream.

I think Jimmy gonna get that secretary drunk then they gonna run game on peeps at that bar he and kim did and then she'll see what Jimmy is all about.

Howard continues to crack me up man :lol: dude should've known Chuck wasn't going to fold just off of knowing him for so long. My man already started booking a venue and a band :lol:

I really don't remember

THIS
The end of the episode when walt and Jesse are talking after killing Gus and Jesse says it was a flower, that poisoned Brock, at the very end they show that same flower in Walt's backyard

I'm still baffled at all the work Walt went into to convince Jesse, he spent the entire day tossing Jesse's house pretending to look for it.

Anytime I feel lazy about anything that scene always comes to mind

Last edited:

I really don't remember

Gus was not gonna poison a kid. And that plant bein the last thing we see, IN Walt's backyard is all you need to know. He was gonna stop at nothing to get the upper hand, period. He KNEW Brock would live, meaning he wasn't "really" putting him in danger (which doesn't excuse him one bit, but just as he did with Jessica Jones dyin, he made the play that would allow him to manipulate Jesse into following his lead.

Back
Top Bottom