Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I mean......he had every damn size of that shoe. :lol: :rofl: Dude a true scumbag.

I love this show with all my heart, but that car accident. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I peeped it in slo-mo a couple times, even better.

Chuck a loose cannon, Howard wanted him out asap durin that Insurance meeting.

Lydia frontin the payroll. My God, a huge *** Corp fronting for a chicken spot fronting for a cartel. Wow man.

The way they set up the car scene was great. The prolonged still shot inside the car to the crash hits you hard

I'm lost how did the accident happen? I think I need to rewatch it, I think I blacked out right at that part...she was on the road reviewing what she was going to say, then bam the accident...

In last night's episode she had No Doz in her car. You could see them after she talked to the oil man. Jimmy also mentioned "you pulled another all nighter?" Kim's exhausted. She took on too much. I think they're lowkey showing that her demise will come from her pride and greed. It was directly connected to her car crash. I wonder how that will play out in the long run.

And Saul is in 75% mode at this point. My dude manipulated the hell out of those poor old ladies. :smh: [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ How long before Hector has his stroke now that he's taking bad medicine?

I thought he had every size shoe to hustle all the other old ladies into buying them as well.
He just didn't want to miss her size once he wet her lips to accept them. He wanted the other ladies jealous of her not styling like her, he bought 24pairs so that he was sure to have her size :rofl:

My dude opened up that trunk and I said hell nah :rofl:

I figured he'd just run right over to Journeys and buy them but nope, Vince had to write it so that we saw him for the true schemer that he is :rofl:

Whole mall walking scene had my sides hurting

Also, I'm sure everyone caught that bottle the Jimmy brought at the end to Kim. It's the same drink and bottle that Gus used to kill the Cartel. I thought it was super rare and expensive but I guess not.

Whoever said Jimmy is a true scumbag hit it right on the head :lol: :rofl:

At the same time Jimmy is the ultimate hustler

The crash was done so well

I felt so bad for Kim man :smh:

Man sometimes I rest my eyes at stops

Never again

Whoever said Jimmy is a true scumbag hit it right on the head :lol: :rofl:

At the same time Jimmy is the ultimate hustler

The crash was done so well

I felt so bad for Kim man :smh:

Man sometimes I rest my eyes at stops

Never again

:lol: I said it last night. I absolutely loved him having 20 pairs of shoes, but only for the one lady. That had me crackin up when it all revealed itself. :lol:

And yeah, I know that feeling of waking up mid drive all too well. I've woken up in different lanes, hell different cities drivin down long free way stretches. It scares the crap out of me. :\

:lol: I said it last night. I absolutely loved him having 20 pairs of shoes, but only for the one lady. That had me crackin up when it all revealed itself. :lol:

And yeah, I know that feeling of waking up mid drive all too well. I've woken up in different lanes, hell different cities drivin down long free way stretches. It scares the crap out of me. :\

One time I woke up to the sound and vibration of driving over the ribs on the left shoulder. Last thing I remember was checking the navigation and the time. I still don't know to this day how the hell 20 minutes went by....20 minutes. I felt so blessed to wake up without crashing.

So what did Lydia mean by saying Gus isn't a drug dealer? Did she just say that because she's always paranoid that she's going to get caught? Or does he really not sell drugs yet? They need to just ******* get to it already. I'm sorry I say this every week but please speed this story and show the **** up. I like it enough to keep tuning in but my god man...this show needs a shot of adrenaline to get it to its potential. With how slow it is I wouldn't be surprised if leading up to the last episode of NEXT season we're still waiting for Hector to have the stroke, Chuck and Howard still bickering over some dumb **** and wondering what's going to happen to Kim.

Last edited:
So what did Lydia mean by saying Gus isn't a drug dealer? Did she just say that because she's always paranoid that she's going to get caught? Or does he really not sell drugs yet? They need to just ******* get to it already. I'm sorry I say this every week but please speed this story and show the **** up. I like it enough to keep tuning in but my god man...this show needs a shot of adrenaline to get it to its potential. With how slow it is I wouldn't be surprised if leading up to the last episode of NEXT season we're still waiting for Hector to have the stroke, Chuck and Howard still bickering over some dumb **** and wondering what's going to happen to Kim.

She said "he's much more than a drug dealer."

Last edited:
so is that crazy 8 store krazy 8's? 
nerd.gif

was that foreshadowing in the beginning when kims car got stuck and almost crashed?

mike being all suspicious 
laugh.gif

lydia is so sexy

nacho pops gonna get murked leading to him snitching

scumbag jimmy but i felt no sympathy for the lady holding up the money

i think hamlin kills chuck

kim gonna lose both her clients and drown in a bottle of alcohol

its funny how gus has his pollos look and his gangster look

tio is hella annoying tho just cuz he wanna be the big dog instead of getting money

was the lawyer the old lady was talking about the same one who was all snooty to jimmy?

I'm lost how did the accident happen? I think I need to rewatch it, I think I blacked out right at that part...she was on the road reviewing what she was going to say, then bam the accident...
Bruh, all I did was blink. One sec she's fine, driving and prepping for a potential new client the next her face all scratched up and there's broken glass.

I was so lost. **** was SUDDEN. Like a jolt.

Last edited:
Okay, so I didn't black out. 
laugh.gif

Because I know for a fact that I blacked out during the game.  One second I was watching the 4th quarter, next thing I know Kevin Durant was standing around smiling.  

Creating animosity in the retirement home :wow: this + the Dry snitching surprised how much i'm caught off guard / not cool with it since i already know what Saul was :\ :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom