Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I'll be that guy but this is boring to me.

Great acting but it's boring.
Compared to BB, it is definitely boring.

It's a good show, and I'll watch because I want to see what happens, but it isn't in that top tier where I'm dropping everything I'm doing in order to watch.

I'll be that guy but this is boring to me.

Great acting but it's boring.

Compared to BB, it is definitely boring.

It's a good show, and I'll watch because I want to see what happens, but it isn't in that top tier where I'm dropping everything I'm doing in order to watch.

Better Call Saul is definitely more character-driven than plot-driven. It feels like a lot happens and nothing happens at the same time. :lol:

Preview for the season finale, "Winner":

Jimmy turns the page on his reputation; Lalo tracks a loose end in Gus' operation; Mike is forced to make a difficult decision.

Woah.
They asked him if he held anyones views above others and this fool says "Credit where Credit is due, Samoan Law School, go land crabs".............what a foolio.

For someone as "smooth" and criminal as Jimmy, you'd think he could have gotten out of his own way and just said "Chuck".....THAT is why he got deniedl.
What a dumb ***.

I dunno but I love this and it's not boring at all to me

German dude really couldn't wait to see his Wife tho :rolleyes

I didn't even think about Jimmy not being reinstated wow

Yeah that Jimmy is too quick on his feet to not answer a basic question like that properly but whatever.
Why was that German guy about to pass out in the demolition area?

Excellent episode though.

Woah.
They asked him if he held anyones views above others and this fool says "Credit where Credit is due, Samoan Law School, go land crabs".............what a foolio.

For someone as "smooth" and criminal as Jimmy, you'd think he could have gotten out of his own way and just said "Chuck".....THAT is why he got deniedl.
What a dumb ***.

Because he hates Chuck THAT much.

Because he hates Chuck THAT much.
I didn’t realize it was THAT much hate, until he started going off on Kim.
Vince made sure we understand that, if it costs Jimmy his career so be it, but he’s never EVER going to give Chuck credit for anything in his life, because he doesn’t deserve an ounce of it, Jimmy is 100% self made, and dead or alive, he will Never credit Chuck, again. Deep AF, that hate.

IdealisticRewardingAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

SecretDeadHornet-size_restricted.gif

Preview for the season finale, "Winner":
Jimmy turns the page on his reputation; Lalo tracks a loose end in Gus' operation; Mike is forced to make a difficult decision.
Yeah, that's deuces, Nacho. I've been wondering when, because we already have Breaking Bad and obviously he's not in it. And we already know from BB that Lalo is a baaad man. I think he snuffs Nacho, and I'm fairly sure Nacho knows it.

Last edited:
Can’t believe we’re already at the end of the season. It better not take another year and a half for the next season.

For a few weeks, I've thought 1 of 2 things happens regarding Kim: that they have a huge fallout and Saul relocates to Albuquerque with a broken heart, or she suffers a demise that is directly because of Slippin' Jimmy, and guilt from that is why he relocates to Albuquerque and changes his name.

The heartbreak angle seems thin, because they're not really close like that in the first place. They have the whole 'friends with benefits thing going on, but we all know that's just out of convenience, not infatuation.

The demise in the 2nd angle? I'd been thinking death, but now I'm thinking disbarred somehow.

Yeah, that's deuces, Nacho. I've been wondering when, because we already have Breaking Bad and obviously he's not in it. And we already know from BB that Lalo is a baaad man. I think he snuffs Nacho, and I'm fairly sure Nacho knows it.
Nacho still has to get involved with Jimmy/Saul before he dips.

If Lalo exists during breaking bad. He broke sanctions with the fam ? I need a explanation. He exists during breaking bad because Saul mentions him the second time he meets Walt. Weird thing when Gus kills all the cartel in Juarez at the fiesta he yells the Salamanca’s are no more. *something like that

Last edited:
For a few weeks, I've thought 1 of 2 things happens regarding Kim: that they have a huge fallout and Saul relocates to Albuquerque with a broken heart, or she suffers a demise that is directly because of Slippin' Jimmy, and guilt from that is why he relocates to Albuquerque and changes his name.

Wait, i thought BCS and Jimmy is already in Albuquerque? What do you mean relocate?

That fight between Jimmy-Kim :wow: :nerd:

Yeah Jimmy was straight wylin'

Kim been had his back, drops everything to help him whenever even at the risk of being disbarred, bought my mans a new briefcase and all.

He blew up on her and she still trying to help him.

Kim the definition of ride or die.

Back
Top Bottom