Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

6. Yes, Jimmy’s henchman in that piñata scene are recurring characters. Everyone remembers Huell, but the other guy was Man Mountain, first seen in season one, episode nine, “Pimento.”
screen-shot-2018-09-12-at-3-31-45-pm.jpg

b0355a547dbd8964f3bef4d2ca8d22b7.jpg

Is Hector trying to get some nurse ***?

Huell :lol:

Damn Jimmy what are you doing? :lol: Trying to get Kim fired or put in the dog house? He pulled a Howard for sure.

Huell wild :rofl:

Kim is completely done with Jimmy.

Last edited:
Man.....it took at least 1.5 Seasons for me to believe Jimmy was a good dude.....now I’m a little ate up that I have to watch him turn into Saul.

Saul was a scumbag on every level.
I’m not sure my body is ready....

Running commentary

- damn that intro montage was kinda worrisome. you can see their lives drift apart. by the end she sleeps so far from him. she's becoming a bigshot lawyer, he's running the streets. hewell (i think thats his name?) even saying his office plans not official enough.
- don hector feeling backed up. wanna see same some T&A not no mental exam. like's em thicc
- jimmy ego taking a lil hit from kim's office. not saying he wishes her ill but just wants to be doing better. probably gonna try and get a bigger office than her
- hitting the sauce once he sees her work is actually making a difference.
- not sure what game he's playing with schweikart..is he trying to get the man to pus his money where his mouth is? and taking over the party too kim lookin reaal uncomfy
- that drive home...could cut the tension with a knife
- i love ehrmantraut-fring scenes. it like a crime procedural
- same old don hector. he may be a mute but he's still the same dirty old man inside. fring sees it and don't like what it could mean.
- trouble in the ranks...ehrmantraut with the german. i wonder if he always spoke it or he learned for the job..im leaning towards the latter
- Kim can see Jimmy is just not getting it. she doesn't want anything to do with his shady ish. she got a dope office, staff below her, she can work on helping people who need law rep but got no bread. her life is set. why does she wanna f that up for a boyfriend who cant keep outta shennanigans for 10 months. the 'don't ask don't tell' policy aint working no more. i no longer think she dies or anything tragic. she just leaves him because can't be play the straight and narrow like she would like him to.
- 'scumbag disbarred lawyer who pedals drop phones to criminals' you could see that sting. that's her man. but at the same time, she knows it's true. she doesn't wanna be associated with him at all. just realized she never introduced him as her boyfriend or partner at the law firm party. it was just his name.
- im glad she knows jimmy enough to know he's not following her plan, but i like that she's getting crafty. i think she's gonna go racial justice in her case. all those supplies are for protesters etc.
great ep.

Solid episode

Huell hitting the cop with the sandwiches :lol:

Jimmy turning into Saul more and more each episode. Definitely setting up the season finale for a divide between Kim and Jimmy with that intro montage.

Three episodes left of this season. I think we get introduced to another big time Breaking Bad character between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom