Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Howard reacting :wow: :lol: couldn't downplay his real feelings

Kim still needs help with that upcoming work she got :\

Last edited:
We know the date.

Kim remembered the exact amount owed. :wow:

GZ3o_H_HNndo_FB4y_3_Edf7o_NMTD8x_YXTAFwk_OR6_CMg.png

When was the start of Breaking Bad supposed to be?

And Kim golfs? Wifey for sure

Season has been on point. Nacho is that dude but dont think it'll end well for him

^^^ The Pilot of Breaking Bad is set in 2008

They better fast forward like 3 years starting next season cause this show ain't making it 5 more damn seasons. The reviews have been great for the show but the ratings have gone down each season and aren't very good. Ratings will probably go up a bunch as soon as Jesse is introduced though.

Then stop watching? Or keep watching if you have a sleeping problem?

Show clearly aint for everybody. Same way BB lost ppl who couldn't wait and are only fans cuz they binged the show.
I'm trying to stay because I like Saul, ish just gets mad boring and lacks action.

You just have to ask yourself if the lack of action is enough to prevent you from seeing how Saul's story plays out

You just have to ask yourself if the lack of action is enough to prevent you from seeing how Saul's story plays out

For me, it's the lack of anything at stake. IF I don't feel that the stakes are high, then I don't feel the need to keep tuning in. I got the gist of "the adventures of ticky-tack legal disputes" and can tune in every 8 episodes or so and not miss much. I was being held hostage at first anticipating characters from BB making their appearance, but found that's a rediculous reason for me to tune into a show for.

Then stop watching? Or keep watching if you have a sleeping problem?

Show clearly aint for everybody. Same way BB lost ppl who couldn't wait and are only fans cuz they binged the show.
I'm trying to stay because I like Saul, ish just gets mad boring and lacks action.
You should stop watching.

Show is half Mike anyway and I can tell his kind of action will just continue to be boring to you.

You should stop watching.

Show is half Mike anyway and I can tell his kind of action will just continue to be boring to you.

Some people just like wasting 10 hours of their time on a season + a couple hours discussing how much time they wasted :lol:

For me, it's the lack of anything at stake. IF I don't feel that the stakes are high, then I don't feel the need to keep tuning in. I got the gist of "the adventures of ticky-tack legal disputes" and can tune in every 8 episodes or so and not miss much. I was being held hostage at first anticipating characters from BB making their appearance, but found that's a rediculous reason for me to tune into a show for.

For be it's their evolution

Jimmy and Mike

They're interesting and complex characters

Now throw in people like Nacho, Gus and Tuco and I think it's great storytelling

I feel the same way. But I'm 90% positive Jesse makes his debut on the show in these last two episodes of the season and I love Breaking Bad too much to ever stop watching. Hank will be on soon too and Lydia will also start being a main character.

I just feel like the majority of the episodes this season have been filler. The only real good episode was the episode where Jimmy fooled his brother imo. Someone who has missed this season only really needs to watch an episode or two to catch up. I hope the season ends better than it started. Not gonna give up on the show yet because I've invested too much time in this show already.

Last edited:
:lol:

Same dudes steadily watching and steadily complaining.

I really can't wrap my head around devoting time to something I don't like. And then devoting time to tell people "hey, I don't like this"? Makes no sense to me, but to each his own I guess.

I don't hate the show.

Since I don't love it and praise it, I guess I hate it and waste time when I tune in.

Should have stopped watching the moment it wasn't perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom