Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Think twice before someone offers to bring you an espresso.

6663cfaa48de957003bbc05b5dd7c909.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't have anything to say about last nights episode, good or bad.

Just TV really.

It was meh. I expected more considering there's only two episodes left of the season.

I really don't have anything to say about last nights episode, good or bad.

Just TV really.

It was meh. I expected more considering there's only two episodes left of the season.
After the 2 week break, I was like whatever.

Peeped a few episodes this season. They were all whatever.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. :smh:
They should stop watching instead of posting.

what agreement did mike and gus come to?

and how does nacho plan on switching the pills back? 
nerd.gif

like what if tio dont take them till he goes home?

so hamlin prolly been lying to clients tellin them chuck prolly was still workin just "diminshed capacity" 
mean.gif

What was the connection between mike, the lady who's husband went missing and nacho?

Didn't catch how that all played out

what agreement did mike and gus come to?

and how does nacho plan on switching the pills back? :nerd:

like what if tio dont take them till he goes home?

so hamlin prolly been lying to clients tellin them chuck prolly was still workin just "diminshed capacity" :smh:  

Mike agreed to work for Gus and Gus let him know that his family would be taken care of with the money that he was making but couldn't spend. I'm guessing that's where the $2 million that was put into an account for his granddaughter at the end of Breaking Bad came from.

What was the connection between mike, the lady who's husband went missing and nacho?

In episode 7, Mike heard the lady's story about her husband who went missing and was never found. This made Mike realize there was another loose end on his conscience he needed to clear up: the family of the Good Samaritan was suffering the same thing, not knowing what happened to him. (remember, in Season 2 Mike tied up one of Hector's drivers in the desert who was later freed by a good Samaritan, forcing Nacho and co. to kill the Samaritan to cover their tracks.)
Mike took the protection job with Pryce so he could ask Nacho where the Samaritan was buried. At the end of episode 7 u see him pull out a notepad when asking Nacho, which is the same notepad he looks at in the beginning of episode 8.

In episode 7, Mike heard the lady's story about her husband who went missing and was never found. This made Mike realize there was another loose end on his conscience he needed to clear up: the family of the Good Samaritan was suffering the same thing, not knowing what happened to him. (remember, in Season 2 Mike tied up one of Hector's drivers in the desert who was later freed by a good Samaritan, forcing Nacho and co. to kill the Samaritan to cover their tracks.)
Mike took the protection job with Pryce so he could ask Nacho where the Samaritan was buried. At the end of episode 7 u see him pull out a notepad when asking Nacho, which is the same notepad he looks at in the beginning of episode 8.

Thank you. I'll admit I didn't connect all of that.

^^ Couldn't the good samaritan they killed and the lady's husband be the same person? The body did have a weeding ring on it. 

Damn... Appreciate that, repped.

Just watched the episode last night, episode was amazing
I can't get over how perfectly cast everyone in this show is.

That scene with Howard and Kim was great :lol:
Nacho and Hector scene had me on the edge of my seat
Mike and Gus ending the episode with greatness :pimp:

Odenkirk is killing this role :pimp: :pimp:

Just watched the episode last night, episode was amazing
I can't get over how perfectly cast everyone in this show is.

That scene with Howard and Kim was great
laugh.gif

Nacho and Hector scene had me on the edge of my seat
Mike and Gus ending the episode with greatness
pimp.gif

Odenkirk is killing this role
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Agree with all of this.  Great show, great acting.  

Back
Top Bottom