Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

when kim dropped the "Saul Goodman" at the end of the teaser i was like :wow: :wow: :wow:

Vince not even letting me catch my breath

I know this is crazy, but could Chuck kill Kim?

Not murder, but maybe accidentally, like goin after Jimmy but gets her instead, accident or intentional, iono, and that explains their complete absence in BB.

Possible? Too far fetched?

^ don't think dude would go that far.. maybe he commits suicide or something, but then jimmy becomes super unlikely

I really don't know where they going from here with that storyline

Cause I still wanna know what triggers the name change

Is Vince ever gonna get actors who can actually speak spanish? Hearing these supposed Mexican Cartel dudes speak with American accents is hilarious. He's been doing it since BB :lol:

Last season I thought he'd change his name and just break off from them due to chuck not respecting him as a lawyer and Kim not liking the way he does his business. Now idk because Kim swung to jimmys side.

^ don't think dude would go that far.. maybe he commits suicide or something, but then jimmy becomes super unlikely

I really don't know where they going from here with that storyline

Cause I still wanna know what triggers the name change

Seems like chucks ex wife has something to do with it from the teaser but then again it is just a teaser

Great episode tho
I was hyped to see huell and finally chuck getting caught out on his bs

Last edited:
Nah he's right, neither one speaks Spanish without an American accent.
Nah, I disagree. Bauer speaks Spanish well enough. I think part of the problem is that he's trying to do a Mexican accent or at least what he thinks is a Mexican accent but he speaks Spanish well enough for this show. The actor who plays Bolsa speaks well too. The actor who played Gus' partner was fluent. To me, the biggest violators have been Gus and Hector but they've done such a great job otherwise that it makes up for the poor Spanish.

Sounds like y'all want actors straight out of telenovelas and ****.

Regardless of chuck's feelings and rant, Jimmy still gotta take the L admitting to the felony, obviously. He exposed Chuck definitely though.
He didn't really admit it the way he's spinning it.

He's basically saying I said that so my brother would stop acting extra crazy and he is extra crazy when it comes to his "sickness"/mental illness. Then he's only doing this cuz he hates me which is why he was so mad and barges in his house.
Yea but problem is that this current trial is not about if Jimmy really did what he said on that tape or not, this trial is about the B&E and destruction of property which is going to be hard for him to get out of.    But he has done a good job of getting out of tampering with those Mesa Verde documents.

The B&E and destruction of property were the focus of the first potential trial that he settled with the black lawyer. Remember he had to pay for the damages.

This trial is about the tampering which is why he's under review with the Bar.

Regardless of chuck's feelings and rant, Jimmy still gotta take the L admitting to the felony, obviously. He exposed Chuck definitely though.
He didn't really admit it the way he's spinning it.

He's basically saying I said that so my brother would stop acting extra crazy and he is extra crazy when it comes to his "sickness"/mental illness. Then he's only doing this cuz he hates me which is why he was so mad and barges in his house.

Yea but problem is that this current trial is not about if Jimmy really did what he said on that tape or not, this trial is about the B&E and destruction of property which is going to be hard for him to get out of.    But he has done a good job of getting out of tampering with those Mesa Verde documents.
I think Jimmy is laying the foundation that while he is admittedly guilty of those "crimes" given the circumstances and context he has established that this is not an offense that will get him specifically disbarred.

He's already dealt with the criminal penalties with that prosecutor.

Just watched Monday's episode. Best episode of the series so far and it isn't even close.

Also, is there anything to Howard being all shadowed out after him and Chuck had the 1 on 1?

I still don't trust dude.

noticed that too, figured i looking to much into it :lol:
I think that whole talk he had with Chuck about sitting out the trial and the reputation of the firm was also at stake is what that was about. Think Howard gonna stab chuck in the back hard, and give chuck his final blow or final push over the edge. (whatever that means since dude is already crazy)

I like how everyone knows Chuck is straight up a piece of ****, but keep him around because he's an asset(i guess in this case to the firm and a founder of it) once he loses that value, all bets are off

Wonder in the next flash forward Saul wakes up in the hospital and it's either chuck or kim at his side, or the nurse asks him who he wants to contact :nerd:

Last edited:
i think chuck idolizes their pops while jimmy despises him

like chuck can only see what he wants to, the good, while jimmy sees everything, bad included

like in jimmy mind the money he took the father would have lost anyway so why not at least let it benefit you vs some scam artist?

Last episode is just further proof of this show's greatness as a standalone series. Yes, the Breaking Bad nuggets are great, but the Jimmy/Chuck plotline and its depth has been incredible.

Last episode is just further proof of this show's greatness as a standalone series. Yes, the Breaking Bad nuggets are great, but the Jimmy/Chuck plotline and its depth has been incredible.
Agreed.  Mike/Gus literally weren't in the last episode at all, and people are saying that it's the best of the series.  That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.  People are even starting to write articles saying that the show as a whole is already better than BB (I don't agree, but that definitely says something).

Last edited:
Episode titles for the remainder of the season: 
Off Brand

Expenses

Slip

Fall

Lantern (season finale)

Just watched Monday's episode. Best episode of the series so far and it isn't even close.

Also, is there anything to Howard being all shadowed out after him and Chuck had the 1 on 1?

I still don't trust dude.

Howard has had enough of Chuck's moral brigade to get Jimmy disbarred.

Jimmy effectively destroyed Chuck's credibility as a witness and shook the foundations of the case against him. He's obviously not going to get disbarred, but Chuck isn't going away. Jimmy humiliated Chuck in front of Howard and his ex-wife. Not to mention the fact that Chuck obviously harbors jealously and resentment at the fact that Jimmy was the favored son. I expect Howard to cut ties with Chuck because it's not in the best interest of HHM to continue to support Chuck's efforts to destroy Jimmy. Howard and the firm have bigger fish to fry.

That's why the show is so frustrating.

But I have now accepted this as a Breaking Bad Prequel.

Just think they could of created a whole new client not in the meth business Jimmy was representing.

That's why the show is so frustrating.

But I have now accepted this as a Breaking Bad Prequel.

Just think they could of created a whole new client not in the meth business Jimmy was representing.
Yet, you're still watching the show. Nobody's forcing to watch Better Call Saul if you don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom