Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I'll say it now I love how masterful all of this set up is feeling right now.

It's all building to a series of exchanges that's probably gonna expose Chuck :lol:

I'll say it now I love how masterful all of this set up is feeling right now.

It's all building to a series of exchanges that's probably gonna expose Chuck :lol:
I love this show.

This ep had some comparisons to the fake confession Walt made about Hank forcing him to cook meth.

But the lawyering was just dope.

Last edited:
Jimmy ******* McGill!!!!!!!!! :wow: :rofl: :pimp:

Eat a **** Chuck. :lol:

They have been plotting that since S1 MASTERFUL.

When he asked about tight spaces I KNEW Huell was comin.

Fully charged battery in his pocket, absolute flawless victory. :wow: :pimp:

Incredible episode. Chuck on that high and mighty horse of his getting his legs swept. :lol:

Saul Goodman next? Ready my body is.

Chuck 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I wanted Jimmy to go in more though.

Like mentionwhen Chuck was recently hospitalized and bring up that he was fine even though the machine was on and he wasn't aware.

I really wanted Jimmy to shine a spotlight on the fact that Chuck's "illness" is a sham. A mental affliction. That way Chuck would have to get therapy.

Cuz as of now, Chuck will take the L but he'll still try to get Jimmy disbarred.

It was pretty cool to see how well the brothers know each other and could push each other's buttons to get them to do what they want. Chuckplayed Jimmy like a fool with the tape and b&e felony charge. Jimmy then plays him masterfully to reveal he simply doesn't like Jimmy being a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom