Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

While glorious.. I wanted more

Seeing dude realize his situation and then that zoom out to the exit sign, was just glorious

Regardless of chuck's feelings and rant, Jimmy still gotta take the L admitting to the felony, obviously. He exposed Chuck definitely though.

This may have been the best episode of this series so far. We finally got the showdown in the courtroom that was three seasons in the making.

giphy.gif

I feel like they about to write Chuck off as bat **** crazy, HHM becomes HH, and Jimmy doesn't get disbarred and becomes Saul to get away from the now tarnished McGill name

I feel like they about to write Chuck off as bat **** crazy, HHM becomes HH, and Jimmy doesn't get disbarred and becomes Saul to get away from the now tarnished McGill name
You're probably right on the money.  Man, I love the writing on this show.

Howard is far too sharp to have made that mistake of claiming nepotism. But it's just a show. Chuck is so slimy :lol: I'm thinking back to how he acted outraged when he was taking) faking like he was appalled that he didn't want Jimmy at the table. The 'chimpanzee with a machine gun' scene may have been the best dialogue I've ever seen in TV. Had me all in my feels. Jimmy was all about loyalty and Chuck had loyalty to the law only.

Mannn, sucha good ep

Huell a master at that ****. Got Jesse in BB in a similar way :pimp:

Damn, cant wait for next week

Jimmy :smokin

you could tell it killed him to do that tho, Chuck hatin *** got what he deserved

Howard is far too sharp to have made that mistake of claiming nepotism. But it's just a show. Chuck is so slimy :lol: I'm thinking back to how he acted outraged when he was taking) faking like he was appalled that he didn't want Jimmy at the table. The 'chimpanzee with a machine gun' scene may have been the best dialogue I've ever seen in TV. Had me all in my feels. Jimmy was all about loyalty and Chuck had loyalty to the law only.

Howard's not really a bad guy, seems like he actually does like Jimmy. He does side with Chuck but he's realized Chuck's been a liability for awhile now

Howard is far too sharp to have made that mistake of claiming nepotism.

Oh he is. I got the feeling that it was tactful, that he was smiling on the inside when Kim called him on it because deep down he likes Jimmy and wants to see Chuck take the L on this one for coming at a good guy like Jimmy, especially being that Jimmy is his brother that stood by him no matter how crazy he was acting. I think Howard respects the unconditional Love Jimmy has shown in the past, and now presently for a scumbag like Chuck.

Howard is a pretty dope portrayal of someone who is able to toe the line of being a prick and being likable. Type of guy where even his enemies like him, because they respect him, be it his charm or just his overall ability to do the right thing in all situations.

Last edited:
The slow build-up and ending of this episode was a masterpiece.

It's looking like Season Two was one gigantic filler episode in the middle of One and Three. I feel bad for anybody that has to sit through all of those episodes of nothingness while binge watching.

Reactions: g14
Regardless of chuck's feelings and rant, Jimmy still gotta take the L admitting to the felony, obviously. He exposed Chuck definitely though.
He didn't really admit it the way he's spinning it.

He's basically saying I said that so my brother would stop acting extra crazy and he is extra crazy when it comes to his "sickness"/mental illness. Then he's only doing this cuz he hates me which is why he was so mad and barges in his house.

Howard's not really a bad guy, seems like he actually does like Jimmy. He does side with Chuck but he's realized Chuck's been a liability for awhile now
I wanted him to be questioned about the fact that Jimmy thought it was him that blocked him from joining HH&M the whole time and had a grudge against him.

Then when he recently realized it was Chuck not Howard or an issue of nepotism how it hurt Jimmy. Which provides more evidence that Chick "hates" Jimmy.

Dunoo if posted.

Interesting theory

Is Nacho Gus' mole in the Salamanca clan..?
I'm thinking back in Breaking Bad where Saul is taken to the desert by Walt & Jesse to be executed, and he says 'it wasn't me, it was Ignacio!'

Ignacio "nacho" varga

If im mad late ignore

Back
Top Bottom