Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Jblackcat, PM me man, I need an avi made.
And do you realize that the Nastradamus LP is Nas' worst critically acclaimed album, but better than your favorite rappers best album. That definitely says a lot.

Andre Woodson For President​

*BIRD CALL* we got one of age people come one come all try your luck
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Quote:
Your 1 crystal(s) were sold for $80,000.
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

fizzy needs to give me the POWER.

matter fact fizzy, email me in game. i want to help with keeping that board going.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

bwoo, it's the same gang you helped us with yesterday, and the same gang who's leader just got fedded. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

I'm here folks...

BwooD: Check out your member title now in the other forum.

Wally: If you got AIM, hit me up: mrfizzywomack
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Y do i have a name yes im jealous
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

Back
Top Bottom