Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

1 more level till lost city. all this mugging better be worth it. i better get like $123987214 selling weed.
TEAMYANKEES​
Bring on the playoffs!​

damn that alot of L's and why didnt help me when i was getin mugged fool i kno you heard me call yo name :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

bored. who's yo_df?

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Quote:
LOL rawe thats me... they asked me randomly to join... no hard feelings tho :D
happy.gif

Oh, my fault I didn't know. :lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Kind of...don't know how many female NT/LPC players we have.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

lol i like the game. and bwood if ur askin me... 9938. im just a slow starter at games :\
ohwell.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

^^^ seen that comin a mile away didnt think it was goin to be him though :lol:
laugh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

hahaah i went unnoticed for a long time... i shouldnt have said antyhing... :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

once again i guess i await the test to see if i am accepted into the NT community by certain members
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom