Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Question -- how come the "days left" on crystals never changes?

Question -- is dEf still alive?

Question -- the war may be over, but I've tasted blood already and my soul starts trembling with a fierce anger whenever I handle my .44 and recall what we've been through. The cries of the children wakes me at night, causing me to laugh in glee. I want to return to the battlefield. The question: who's with me? Who amongst you shall heed the battlecry? Who is ready to become not just a man but a legend?

OK, I need to stop beating the drums of war....

TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Question -- is dEf still alive?

Question -- the war may be over, but I've tasted blood already and my soul starts trembling with a fierce anger whenever I handle my .44 and recall what we've been through. The cries of the children wakes me at night, causing me to laugh in glee. I want to return to the battlefield. The question: who's with me? Who amongst you shall heed the battlecry? Who is ready to become not just a man but a legend?

1) Supposedly he's back on tuesday
2) :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

October 19 2007, 3:44:02 pm balmung attacked you and FINISHED you with his Paint Ball Gun. Delete
October 19 2007, 3:42:23 pm balmung attacked you and FINISHED you with his Paint Ball Gun.
NOT COOL :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Any reason for him finishing you? nh
Too many 1 sided stories on LPC
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

you piss him off?

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

NAH MAN LOOK I ASKED HIM WAT THAT WAS FOR AND HE SAID AND BY THE WAY HE JUST DID IT AGAIN :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

October 19, 2007, 3:51:43 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jblacks#1fan wrote: i have anger issues lol
October 19, 2007, 3:51:19 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp balmung wrote: your going to wish you didn't do that ^^
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

Me and Jules are both hovering over him like vultures, waiting for him to use medkits. I kind of want to heal him for $1.7 mil but it wouldn't really accomplish anything.

Quote:
October 19, 2007, 3:51:43 pm Jblacks#1fan wrote: i have anger issues lol
October 19, 2007, 3:51:19 pm balmung wrote: your going to wish you didn't do that ^^
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nt x lpc brotherhood. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

October 19 2007, 4:02:05 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp balmung hacked your Bank One account and stole $0!

lol yea i noticed that lol
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

OK GET HIM NOW HE @#%$ ME UP AGAIN lol

In local jail for 37 minute(s).
Reason: Trying to hack in to Jblacks#1fan's Bank One account.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
(17223) balmung Message:

have my uncle that plays alot more then me that is a higher level then all of your gang kill you all ^^
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Quote:
You are in the hospital for 180 minute(s).
Reason: Finished by (21104) TheKorean's AK47
laugh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Who we attacking? :lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

User Id: 14148
Name: �GF? I donated! Moose

In federal jail for 20 day(s).
Quit Spamming Users With Other Games.

roll.gif

OMG

roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts

ok you want some one else to hit here you go

21104 this lil dude got a ak so gone had and put him to bed lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

LOL rawe thats me... they asked me randomly to join... no hard feelings tho :D
happy.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

who wants 100 crystals for only 6 mill? search my name and pm me
Team Macintosh​
TeamWolfShirt

Searching the streets of Hollywood...
You look down and see what looks like a wad of cash. After picking it up, you realize it's just wad of used toilet paper. You decide to go wash your hands.

You have 98 turns left.

You decide to head down a dark alley. A homeless person walks up and asks you for $905.
You tell him to @#%$ off and you keep walking.
Suddenly you hear someone running up behind you. As you turn around he hits you in the head with a big rock.
While you lay on the ground stunned, he takes your wallet and takes the $905 he wanted out of it and nothing more. You're happy to be alive.

You have 97 turns left.

Someone is following you.

You have 96 turns left.

You found an empty bottle of brandy.

You have 95 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $4620!

You have 94 turns left.

You have 93 turns left.

It's a rock.

You have 92 turns left.

While searching the streets you find $1350.

You have 91 turns left.

While searching the streets you find $1280.

You have 90 turns left.

Nothing found here.

You have 89 turns left.

You see a kid walking out of McKing's Burgers with a bag of food.
You run up and snatch the bag from him and keep running.
You get a couple blocks away and open the bag to find 2 Quadruple Cheeseburgers!

You have 88 turns left.

You found an old rusty nail.

You have 87 turns left.

You hear something coming from the alley. You walk down there and see a lady getting mugged.
You reach and pull out your wallet and pretend you have a badge. You yell, 'STOP, POLICE!'. The muggers fire a couple shots at you but miss, and then they run off.
The lady is greatful and gives you a reward of $2200.

You have 86 turns left.

You look down and see an Energy Bar still in the wrapper!
You have 85 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 84 turns left.

Something smells like fish over here.

You have 83 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 82 turns left.

Nothing here. Just a few drunk bums.

You have 81 turns left.

You found a wrapper from an Energy Bar. :frown:
frown.gif

You have 80 turns left.

You decide to head down a dark alley. A homeless person walks up and asks you for $1600.
You tell him to @#%$ off and you keep walking.
Suddenly you hear someone running up behind you. As you turn around he hits you in the head with a big rock.
While you lay on the ground stunned, he takes your wallet and takes the $1600 he wanted out of it and nothing more. You're happy to be alive.

You have 79 turns left.

frown.gif

You have 78 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $4620!

You have 77 turns left.

You found a stale piece of bread. :frown:
frown.gif

You have 76 turns left.

You found nothing!

You have 75 turns left.

You have 74 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $5180!

You have 73 turns left.

It's a rock.

You have 72 turns left.

You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.

You have 71 turns left.

You have 70 turns left.

frown.gif

You have 69 turns left.

You didn't find anything over here. This place sucks.

You have 68 turns left.

You look down and see what looks like a wad of cash. After picking it up, you realize it's just wad of used toilet paper. You decide to go wash your hands.

You have 67 turns left.

You have 66 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 65 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 64 turns left.

You have 63 turns left.

You have 62 turns left.

While searching an alley you find $620.
You have 61 turns left.

What's that!?! Oh, nothing. :frown:
frown.gif

You have 60 turns left.

A bum trades you a crystal for $1 dollar. You jump on the deal.

You have 59 turns left.

frown.gif

You have 58 turns left.

A bum trades you a crystal for $1 dollar. You jump on the deal.

You have 57 turns left.

You have 56 turns left.

You look next to a garbage bin and you see something sparkle...As you get closer you notice it's a crystal!. You quickly grab it.

You have 55 turns left.

You found a Ham Sammich that someone left on their porch!
You have 54 turns left.

You hear something coming from the alley. You walk down there and see a lady getting mugged.
You reach and pull out your wallet and pretend you have a badge. You yell, 'STOP, POLICE!'. The muggers fire a couple shots at you but miss, and then they run off.
The lady is greatful and gives you a reward of $565.

You have 53 turns left.

You have 52 turns left.

You have 51 turns left.

You see a guy getting mugged, but you decide to keep walking. @#%$ him, it's none of your business.
:wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have 50 turns left.

frown.gif

You have 49 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $6160!

You have 48 turns left.

You have 47 turns left.

frown.gif

You have 46 turns left.

Looks like you found some trash. Awesome!

You have 45 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $6720!

You have 44 turns left.

You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.

You have 43 turns left.

You have 42 turns left.

You have 41 turns left.

You have 40 turns left.

You have 39 turns left.

You have 38 turns left.

You have 37 turns left.

You have 36 turns left.

Nothing found here.

You have 35 turns left.

You see a guy getting mugged, but you decide to keep walking. @#%$ him, it's none of your business.
laugh.gif

You have 34 turns left.

The lady is greatful and gives you a reward of $1795.

You have 33 turns left.

You have 32 turns left.

While searching the streets you find $1110.
You have 31 turns left.

You have 30 turns left.

You have 29 turns left.

The lady is greatful and gives you a reward of $1990.

You have 28 turns left.

You have 27 turns left.

You look next to a garbage bin and you see something sparkle...As you get closer you notice it's a crystal!. You quickly grab it.

You have 26 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 25 turns left.

While searching an alley you find $990.
You have 24 turns left.

You found nothing!

You have 23 turns left.

You see a kid walking out of McKing's Burgers with a bag of food.
You run up and snatch the bag from him and keep running.
You get a couple blocks away and open the bag to find 2 Quadruple Cheeseburgers!

You have 22 turns left.

Something smells like fish over here.

You have 21 turns left.

You walk up to the store and look around on the ground but there's nothing to be found anywhere.

You have 20 turns left.

You found nothing!

You have 19 turns left.

You have 18 turns left.

Nothing found here.

You have 17 turns left.

You have 16 turns left.

You have 15 turns left.

You have 14 turns left.

You have 13 turns left.

While searching an alley you find $550.
You have 12 turns left.

You found a stale piece of bread. :frown:
frown.gif

You have 11 turns left.

You have 10 turns left.

It's a rock.

You have 9 turns left.

You looked here already.

You have 8 turns left.

You have 7 turns left.

While searching the streets you find $1070.
You have 6 turns left.

The lady is greatful and gives you a reward of $1225.

You have 5 turns left.

Nothing found here.

You have 4 turns left.

You find a bag of weed on a park bench. You smoke a little bit and sell the rest to a friend for $3640!

You have 3 turns left.

It's a rock.

You have 2 turns left.

You didn't find anything over here. This place sucks.

You have 1 turns left.

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom