Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

:lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

You successfully hacked ILUVTrap(NH)'s Lost Bank account and stole $1,654!

:smh:
smh.gif
you should let me get 20 crystals so I can get my intent back :lol:
laugh.gif
samba de preto velho​

ANYBODY WANT TO BUY ME SOME FOOD i got the money to pay you bac and i need that good stuuf lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

You have completed the Computer Programming course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 5000 job skills, 0 driving skills, 5000 computer skills, and 250 brain power!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

I got you on the food if you give me an hour
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

ok,no problem im tryin to train with out it to see if i can still lvl^ (im on 12)
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Saw Frank Gore at the club last night sitting alone with one girl. :lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
October 19 2007, 10:00:04 am You have completed the Computer Programming course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 5000 job skills, 0 driving skills, 5000 computer skills, and 250 brain power! Delete
:pimp:
pimp.gif

EDIT:
Quote:
You are currently taking the Computer Networking learning course.
You have 30
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Frank Gore... at an 18+ club/party?!

Where's Chris Hansen when you need him? :lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

wow...how the @#%$ is it possible that someone is 10% from the next level one second, is 76% from the next level the next?

total @#%$.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

some how i lost half my money :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

i'm just saying...i was about to 10% away from leveling up, but then i got pushed back...a lot.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

you lose a lot of exp when you surrender. sure you didnt surrender?
TEAMYANKEES​
Bring on the playoffs!​

Back
Top Bottom