smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
(17155) IMA_RICH_RIDER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received:
Time: 8:11:47 pm
Date: October 19, 2007

User Info:

Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:

@#%$ im almost defs best friend he lives by me i know whear he lives all i need is to ask him to kick u off the game and every 1 else that attacks me and he will so do it u lil @#%$ @#%$ punk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

You scope out the McKing Burgers for about an hour.
You wait until customers are at a minimal.
You walk in and order a Crappy Meal.
The lady behind the register tells you the price, you pull enough for the meal, and hand it to her. As she opens the register, you punch her in the face and grab the tray from the register...

Result:
Everyone is froze in shock.
You quickly make a run for the door and run around behind the store to your get-away bicycle.
You get back to your hideout and count the money.
You made $6000!
You gained 0% EXP!

Crime Success Rating: 246%

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

Your last 5 mails to/from this person:
October 19, 2007, 9:05:58 pm IMA_RICH_RIDER wrote: aight just wait until he comes on plus i know punisher
October 19, 2007, 9:04:51 pm IMA_RICH_RIDER wrote: lol u beter take off the war or ill have def del yo account becuse wer almost best friends and i know whear he lives

In the hospital for 59 minute(s).
Reason: Blown the @#%$ up by my MK3A2 Concussion Grenade

October 19, 9:09:44 pm whywesteppin attacked and mugged (17155)IMA_RICH_RIDER with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade.
October 19, 9:08:01 pm whywesteppin attacked and mugged (17155)IMA_RICH_RIDER with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade.
October 19, 9:07:18 pm whywesteppin attacked and mugged (17155)IMA_RICH_RIDER with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade.
October 19, 9:05:07 pm whywesteppin attacked and mugged (17155)IMA_RICH_RIDER with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade.

You paid the assassin $1,462,500 to kill IMA_RICH_RIDER..

TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Though I miss training, it feels good not dropping like 20 ranks in 5 days.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom