BEST COMPETITORS OF ALL TIME

Homer picks:
Recent: Sean Taylor

ph2005060600033wq2.jpg

Past: Gary Clark

http://www.********.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/HNALIIFKDJPP/281704clarkinside.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

John Elway is at, or near, the top of every single aspect of talent you can name for a QB. Arm strength, accuracy, mobility, vision, decision making, EVERYTHING. Elway is far and away the most talented QB of all time, and probably one of the 5-10 best talents ever, period.

eek.gif
roll.gif
This kid said Marino had better arm strength than John Elway...Elway got the strongest arm ever.

Quit messin with the kid, Gunna. It ain't worth your time.
who cares, what was elways record in the superbowl? 2-3 or somethin, what did the athletic ability get him when it mattered? If it wasnt for terrelldavis you can take one of them bowls away...

where did i say marino has a stronger arm than elway nowitness? i said vick ... which i still believe.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

where did i say marino has a stronger arm than elway nowitness? i said vick ... which i still believe.
accuracy, vision in the pocket, and arm strength all go to marino, take out the ATHLETIC COMPONENTS WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TALENT and elway is done in your analysis ... if we can call it that...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom