BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

Yo biff give me some reccomendations, I already got fifa, another nba2k10, boarderland, like 3 tekkens, batman :AA, and uncharted2 (even tho the game sucksck)today. I'm thinkin bout finishing tmr off by doing. Gonna do this 5 more times tmr and call it quits. Jus not sure what to get u kno, thinkin bout falloutand games for the homies ferr dirt cheap

Get some Madden 10s, Fight Night 4s, and more 2k10s I sold so so many of these games and some uncharted 2s

but Idk what to keep i basically have everything out for all systems so i'm bored with games lol

Does the offer end tonight at 12 or has it already ended last night ?

Next week Target is offering B2G1 free on Wii games only...

So same deal, just Wii games
pimp.gif

i just woke up ... going to every best buy i can find ... in brooklyn, queens, manhattan, etc ...
can some one put the ones in nyc that didn't work so i don't waste my time
better work ...

I took my games in and they said they couldn't give me a gift card at all because I had no receipt. Then the douche finally allowed me to exchange thegames instead, but said I would only be given $108
indifferent.gif
. I just took the L and paid an extra $22 and got 3 games.

^ go with gift reciepts, it'll show 3 games Sku numbers and the values of the games will show up. Return the games with value n ur good

any one from or close to Johnstown PA? I got a couple free games I can give away, u just gotta help me out with a craigslist find.

Originally Posted by select127

any one from or close to Johnstown PA? I got a couple free games I can give away, u just gotta help me out with a craigslist find.
im from pittsburgh, how close is that?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

its showing bout an hour away. im in Florida and need this item listed on the Johnstown PA craigslist.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

its showing bout an hour away. im in Florida and need this item listed on the Johnstown PA craigslist.
shoot me a pm, i'll see if i can help you in any way

I'm going back for 1 maybe 2 more times. I had a question tho. Are they only doing games?

Is it no accessories too?

just got back ... man i'm mad i didn't know about the gateway in bk until today ... damn that place was too easy ... too bad i only came up on 8 gamestoday ... i'm bout to go back out though and c if there was a shift change or anything ... gonna spend about 2 hrs in the city come back around 9 and cwhat happens ... gonna try to get 8 more maybe ... running out of time ... pics later though ... i feel like an idiot though for doing 19.99 games ... ididn't have a strong plan @ first

for those just getting started

i suggest u buy 4 get 2 free ... it works easy ...

i wait 15 min and go back to the customer service rep.

i need fifa, unchartered 2, and a couple of others still ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

just got back ... man i'm mad i didn't know about the gateway in bk until today ... damn that place was too easy ... too bad i only came up on 8 games today ... i'm bout to go back out though and c if there was a shift change or anything ... gonna spend about 2 hrs in the city come back around 9 and c what happens ... gonna try to get 8 more maybe ... running out of time ... pics later though ... i feel like an idiot though for doing 19.99 games ... i didn't have a strong plan @ first

for those just getting started

i suggest u buy 4 get 2 free ... it works easy ...

i wait 15 min and go back to the customer service rep.

i need fifa, unchartered 2, and a couple of others still ...
smh.gif
explain??

Just got my 3 games. The weird thing is that I purchased, mario galaxy, 2k10, and and wii resort, but got the 2k10 (the higher priced game) as the free one.

Just got back from BB.

The manager came over and looked at my reciept and asked didnt you just buy this a customer service.

I said no and just dipped. Probably won't be going there for a while lol.

Originally Posted by SamB

^ go with gift reciepts, it'll show 3 games Sku numbers and the values of the games will show up. Return the games with value n ur good
That's the thing, I had wanted UC2 during TRU's sale, but all the ones by me told me they ran out or they didn't carry it, so I had BBprice match. During that time, I didn't know this sale would happen, otherwise I would've gotten gift receipts
frown.gif

just got back from manhattan ... best buy on 23rd closed early and the one in soho shut me down ... walk of shame ...
laugh.gif
and the way the girl was talking tome i thought i had it too ... i got another hr ... i may try bk 1 more time b4 i go to some parties ...

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Just got back from BB.

The manager came over and looked at my reciept and asked didnt you just buy this a customer service.

I said no and just dipped. Probably won't be going there for a while lol.

laugh.gif
... but thas what u gotta do ... just say yup u got me and dip

thank goodness for my spot ... made it in time to get 2 more times and would have been able to get another shot if the cust. service rep wasn't so slow ...it was a dude so i thought he would know about the deal ... made me give up my spot to get the games stamped but
pimp.gif

time to party

Back
Top Bottom